𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝

Age: 15
Warnings: yelling, cursing, drinking, Suicide attempt
Summary: nat has been ignoring you and you stopped caring
Perspective: First
( There will be a pt. 2)
——————————————

I just completed my mission successfully and can't wait to tell my mom. I walked into the compound and into the common room where my mom was on her computer.

"Hey mom" I said enthusiastically. "Hey Детка. I can't talk right now I have to get this work done" she said her eyes still glued to the computer screen. "Oh that's alright, I was just gonna say that-" my mom cut me off "look y/n, I really need to do this just please go in your room or bother someone else!"

I just stared at her shocked. She never yells at me. I didn't say anything and just went upstairs into my room like she said.

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning" I said wiping the sleep from my eyes. The smell of cooking eggs and bacon filled my nostrils. Mom wasn't in the kitchen so I assumed she was still in her office working. "Hey sweetheart, want some breakfast?" Wanda said from the kitchen.

Wanda and vision were in the kitchen cooking. Tony and Clint were sitting at the counter, meanwhile Steve was seated on the couch reading.

"No thanks auntie I'm not really that hungry" I said walking over to the living room turning on the tv and putting on sponge bob (don't judge it's a good show).

A few minutes later, I checked the time and realized I need to leave for school. "Shit I'm gonna be late for school" I said getting up from my seat. "Language" Steve replied not looking up from his book. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack.

"I'll take you if you want" Tony said putting his coffee down and getting up. "No it's fine I can just walk" I say going towards the door. "Just shut up and let me take you" he says grabbing the car keys. "Fine"
——————————————
(Time skip to at school cos I'm lazy)

I walked into school and went to my locker. "Hey!" I heard peters voice behind me. Shutting my locker I turned around to see Peter looking excited. "Hey" I smiled. "Did you hear about Liz's party? You going?" He asked as we started walking to class. "I don't know. My mom probably won't let me anyways."

"But it's gonna be one of the biggest party's of the year!" Neds voice appeared suddenly besides me. I gave him a confused look as to say when did you get here? and he just shrugged in response.

"I know and as much as I love to hang out with a bunch of drunk teenagers, my mom is never in a million years going to let me go" Ned and peter looked down disappointedly.

"I mean, I guess I could try and sneak out" their heads snapped up and Ned did a small happy dance. "Wait are you sure you want to do that" peter said slight worry laced into his voice. I gave him a confused look. "You mom is a scary ex Russian assassin and you want to sneak out?" He looked at me as if I had 2 heads. "She hasn't paid attention to me in the last few weeks I'm sure she won't notice if I go out for a few hours"

"Alright just don't get caught. I can swing by and pick you up if you want?" Peter asked as we sat down in class. "Sure thanks" I smiled as the teacher began her lesson.

———————————————
(Time skip to after school because once again I am lazy af and have a life to live)

Me,Peter, Mj, and Ned were all walking home. Pete and Ned were walking ahead of me and Mj while we talked. "Are you going to the party?" I asked looking up at Mj.
"No my family's coming over"

"Alright well I'll call you after" I smiled as we neared our homes, and all went out separate ways.

Walking into the compound I went upstairs and straight into my room. I threw my backpack into the corner of my room and went over to my closet to look for a outfit.

I chose to wear my black dress along with my black and red heels. After putting on my clothes, I did my makeup and hair. Once I was ready, I texted Peter to see if he was close yet.

Y/n
Hey are you almost here?

Peter
Ya omw :)

Y/n
Alright hurry ur ass up

Peter
Shut up before I decide not to get u

——————————————

I close my phone and wait for peter to get here. After a few minutes I hear a tap on my window. Grabbing my phone I go over to the window and open it revealing Peter in his suit. "Come on let's go" he says extending his hand for me to take.

We swing around the city before arriving a block away from liz's house. Peter changes out of his suit and we head to the party.

Outside of the house there are red cups scattered along with kids outside smoking weed. We walk past the group and into the house.

The music blaring caused the ground to shake. We walked into the kitchen and there were bottle of alcohol ranging from beer to vodka. Liz's voice came from behind us. "Peter! Y/n! So happy you guys made it!"

"Hey Liz" I smiled. I didn't really like Liz but free drinks? Why wouldn't I come?

I grabbed a cup and filled it with vodka and took a sip, looking back at Liz. "I'm well anyway, enjoy the party!" Liz said enthusiastically before walking back into the crowd.

"Hey I'm gonna go find Ned" peter says grabbing his cup. "Alright I'm gonna go outside" I smiled. "Alright"

I took a seat next to some kid on the porch. He had a joint in between his fingers. He nodded his head towards me. "Wanna smoke?" I looked at him nervously. "I'm alright" I said taking another sip of the drink, it burning as it made I way down my throat. "Come on! live a little!" He said with a small smirk. He was right it's a party and I rarely get to do anything fun like this. I looked at the joint and then back at him. "Alright just once" One soon turned into two and two turned into three.

I was currently in the middle of a cup pong game against the boy on the porch who I learned to be Daniel. I just scored another ball and everyone was cheering. I was mid chug when I heard a voice that made my soul leave my body.

"Y/n Romanoff!"

Oh shit

——————————————
A/N:
Alright so this is the longest one I've made so far. Sorry it took so long. I'll try and post part 2 by tm. Part 2 will probably be more sad and shit.
Xoxo, Aly