𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Age: 15
Warnings: cuteness overload
Summary: spending Mother's Day with your mom
Perspective: First
———————————————

Today is Mother's Day! I plan on surprising my mom. First I'm going to take her out to lunch and then surprise her with a girls day with all of my aunts. 

I Jump out of bed and quickly get ready. I get dressed and do my makeup before running downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen talking to Wanda. "Happy Mother's Day!" I say while  embracing my mom in a long hug.

"Good morning детка" mom says hugging me back. I pull away and then hug my aunt as well while also wishing her a happy Mother's Day.

Once we all grabbed a bite we go down to the training room for a bit and the rest of the team joins us.

After training, we all get cleaned up. I go to my moms room and knock on the door waiting for an answer. "Come in!" I walk in to see my mom sitting on the bed drying her hair in a towel.

"Hey mom, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for lunch?"
I question sitting down next to her. "Of course!" She says as she places a kiss on my head.

We debate on where to go for a little before finally settling on Delmars. We go there all the time, mr.Delmar truly has the best sandwiches.

We take moms motorcycle and make it there in about 5 minutes. We go inside and place our orders and sit at a table outside.

Once we finished our food, we decided to go back home. I texted Wanda to let them know we were coming back and to have everything ready.

We got home to see the whole place decorated and the entire team in the common room. There was a big banner that was hung from each sides of the walls that read "happy Mother's Day." Everyone wished my mom a happy Mother's Day and we all hung out.

My mom and me were sat with the rest of the girls talking when I remembered my moms gift. "Shit! I'll be right back I forgot something!" I tell my mom before getting up and running into my room. Before I could leave, Steve shouted across the room "LANGUAGE!" And of course everyone made fun of him.

I come back into the common room with a box and card in hand. I sit down next to my mom and hand her the box.

"Aww детка you didn't have to get me anything, being your mom is a gift enough"

"Yea, Yea just open the present" I say rolling my eyes playfully and smirking. She opens the box to reveal a heart shaped locket. Inside, there was a picture of me and mom. The picture was from the first day of freshman year, we were hugging each other while I looked very nervous. I know how much my mom loves that picture so I knew that this would be perfect.

I look at my mom to see a tear rolling down her cheek. "Oh my god, I'm so sorr-" my mom cut me off before I could finish. "Baby I'm not upset, I absolutely love it! You are the best daughter I Could ask for" I pull her in for a hug putting my head in the crook of her neck just like I used to when I was younger. " I love you Мама, Happy Mother's Day"

"I love you more"
——————————————
A/N:
Sorry Ik that was kind of short and shitty but I wanted to do something since it's Mother's Day.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS YET!?! OMG IT WAS SO GOOD I NEED TO RANT TO SOMEONE!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there and happy Mother's Day to my mom from another reality <3
Xoxo, Aly