I quickly shot up of my bed, taking in my messy room. Not attractive. I quickly darted around, shoving my clothes away and tidying up.
I practically sprinted into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face to look as decent as I could. I splashed on a little make-up and darted back into my room with the speed of light.

I changed into my best bra and underwear before pulling on a sexy but causal i-was-wearing-this-before-you-came shirt and shorts.

I fluffed up my hair in the mirror and took in my reflection. I didn't look as bad as before. I sped down when the doorbell rang, pausing at the door. Inhaling a deep breath, I pulled it open.

Travis grinned back looking as breathtaking as ever in a black shirt and grey joggers. His dreads were pulled back into a bun, a few strands escaped. His eyes were as gorgeous as ever with those long lashes of his I figured would look even better with mascara on.

"Hey."

"Hey."

There was a pause before he laughed, "You going to let me in or are you just going to stare at me?"

I stepped back, "Yeah."

He grinned as he stepped in and shut the door. My eyes travelled to his lips and I found myself wanting to kiss them again.

"Moon?"

"Hmm?" My eyes watched his mouth move as he spoke.

Travis sighed, "If you want to kiss me just do it."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I locked his delicious lips between mine, savouring the taste as they moved over his. I moaned as he pulled me closer so we were pressed together.

He pulled away, "Your parents home?"

I shook my head and went in for another kiss, I didn't want to talk, but he pulled back.
"If they're not home, that means we can watch the movie."

I paused, "A movie?"

He nodded and started towards the tv, "Yep. A movie. I did tell you that."

I followed after him as I refrained from pulling a face. Was this guy for real? He goes to a girl's house to watch a movie when he had admitted to wanting to fuck her only the previous day?

I said nothing as I joined him on the couch. Maybe he wanted to set the mood. Though it had been perfectly fine before. "What movie?"

"We'll find one."
He picked up the remote and began flicking through the films causally.
I waited for him to pick something like 365 days.

That would have made alot more sense than Ice age.

I stared over at him in disbelief. Was he serious?
He caught me looking and grinned, "It was my favourite movie as a child. Haven't seen it in a while."

It was cute. Really cute to be honest. Ice age had been my favourite movie as a child too. But I had other plans in mind than watching a kids movie with him.

I turned to him as the movie started, "Travis, when are you going to fuck me?" I didn't disguise the irritation in my voice.

He laughed before turning to me, "I'm not here to fuck you Moon. I'm here to watch a movie. I did say that."

"You did but you didn't mean it."

He shook his head as he turned back to the screen, "I did."
What the hell? Was this guy serious?

"Travis have you ever been with a girl before?"

He looked awfully amused, "I have Moon."

I paused, trying to comprehend what he was saying. "Didn't you say you wanted to fuck me?"
His eyes didn't leave the screen as the furry chipmunk thing started chasing the acorn, "I did say that. Correct."

I stared at him a little longer, hoping he'd laugh and tell me it was all a big joke and then proceed to fuck my brains out. Unfortunately, his eyes stayed glued to the screen. The distance between us on the couch was noticeable. We both sat on opposite ends so I got up and approached him. Blocking his view of the screen.
"Travis, are you being serious?"

His eyes finally met mine, "Dead serious. It's been years since-"

"Whatever." I snapped, "Watch your stupid movie."

I turned and stormed upstairs and into my room. Maybe it was really petty of me, but I had expectations.
Making a deal to fuck and only fuck did not include watching ice age together, however much I wanted to run back downstairs so I didn't miss the squirrel being flattened.

I slipped out of my shorts and pulled off my shirt. I wasn't about to parade myself in front of him if he wasn't going to do anything about it. If he could watch ice age, then I could wear my hot pink unicorn onesie.

I was pulling it out of my wardrobe when the door swung open to reveal Travis.

His eyes didn't meet mine, they were staring straight down.

That's when I remembered I was practically naked.