Sebastian was about to argue more when Elia just whined loudly at the voices erupting her ears to let her sleep.

"Sorry Buddy. Shh, shh, go to sleep" Sebastian patted her bum while Lizzie rubbed Elia's back slowly and softly.

"I love you Adelaine. Sweet dreams my angel Baby." Lizzie sweetly whispered and kissed her daughter's forehead.

Because Elia is so tired and has been holding her sleep, waiting for her Mama to come back home, she's asleep within 5 minutes of her parents patting her bum and rubbing her back softly.

With that the parents followed pursuit after staring at their daughter in adoration. Every single night they'll stare at Elia and ask the same things about how they get so lucky to have Eliana Adelaine Olsen in their life. How they made an oath to always protect their daughter and make her happy with all they got.

-/-

Elia awakens with a startle.

Obviously from her nightmares. Took her a second to come back to her reality and realize that she's in her parent's bedroom. She sighs in relief that Mama and Daddy didn't jolt awake with her too because of her nightmares.

The parents must've been really tired from their filming and everything today. So, Elia gets out of the bed quietly and slowly as to not wanting to wake them both up.

She goes to her bedroom and sits on her bed, staring out at the window in front of it. Just taking a deep breath.

It's always the same nightmares. Some of it became a normal occurrence for her to go through but some days it took a toll for her body and her mind. And honestly it's exhausting. Mentally and physically

Elia took a glance at her clock on the study table in her room, it showed 3:05 am. Yup, 3 hours of sleep is fantastic. It's normal.

Elia then sighs in exasperation as she closes her eyes. What is going on? Why does her mind can't sleep for long? But yet again, this is because of her traumatic event that happened to her.

"Life sucks" Elia mumbles quietly as she huffs annoyingly.

Then her eyes met with the same thing she put on her study table this evening. Heart beats fast as she stares at the envelope.

The longer she stares at the envelope, the more intrigued she is to be reading those letters. But is she ready? She doesn't know that. She just doesn't want to get worse once she reads it. But maybe this could get her to move on?

She missed Jamie a lot. He was her best friend for 4 months. Her best friend after Isaac, the first one to approach Elia after she joined Ferrari F4 racing teams.

Maybe this is why she can't sleep. Because she missed him tremendously. So, Elia stood up from her bed and went to the study table and grabbed the envelope.

This time, she notices that this envelope was thick and somehow heavy like it had something inside it too. How did she not notice it before? She's sure she's too emotional before even realizing it.

She opened the envelope once again and this time, clear with her eyes, there were several letters and also a plug in USB.

Noticing there's a plug in USB, Elia immediately looked for her laptop and realized it was downstairs in the kitchen. She had asked her father to bring her laptop down to reply to some of the work email from her music producer. She couldn't wrap her mind properly that she's now a singer, music artist and on her way to becoming an actress.

So, she goes downstairs bringing the pack of the envelope and goes to the kitchen. And Luna, who could sense her other half, greets her. Elia just smiles and scratches Luna's chin.