*Chapter 5: Boy's Point Of View

Start from the beginning

We decided on Ihop, our favorite place. I ordered my usual, which was the basic meal. Pancakes, eggs and bacon with a side of fruit. Liz got the strawberries and was very excited once they sat it down. We talked deeply about the plan which honestly scared me. She told me it was going to be hard, and she honestly didn't know how long it would before her parents kicked her out. They played nice for now but she knew them and their values. It stressed me out, but if we needed to sleep in my car and if I needed to drop out of school to work full time then I would.

Before I knew it we were back at home. I was laid out on my bed looking out the window watching the sky, it was dark and rain was soon to come.

"Are you scared?" I question and looked down at her. She was playing with my necklace, the one with her name engraved in to a key.

"A little." she quiverd. "Why? Are you?"

"I guess I am." I say nervously as I lifted my hand to push back her straight black hair.

She moved her body closer to me so our noses touched, a bit of fear in the back of her throat as she slowly asked, "You won't leave me, right?"

"No. I would never do that to you." I answered looking in to her beautiful brown eyes.

She kissed me on the lips with a tear dripping down her face. "Promise?"

I kiss her, deeply and smiled once I pulled away and whispered. "I promise with all my heart.

She closed her eyes and light snores filled the room. I just exhaled and took in her scent before looking back out the window. I'm not leaving this girl no matter what.

Jonathan's P.O.V (Jessica's Baby daddy)

I couldn't belive it after I took off the condom. It was ripped pretty bad and honestly I did think about telling her. It just never came up. I honestly thought we would get lucky. I guess not. Three weeks after Liz called me and told me to come over I knew that it could be a possibility. Even though she takes the pill. During my drive it suddenly became clear. Shes pregnant. She has that glow and she didnt take the pills because of the cold the week before. Ughh. Why!? I should have told her.

Once I walked in the house it was queit. I knew Ethan was at work, and Alexis was laid out on the couch sleep. I just sighed as I walked towards Jessica's room. She was sleep, peacefully and I just smiled as I took off my jacket and climbed in with her. She smelt so good and I just exhaled lifting my hand on her neck before kissing her on the forehead just above her left eyebrow.

After Jessica admitted to me she was pregnant we took a nap. Not to long after I had fallen asleep the sound of hacking woke me up. I glanced at the clock before getting up, it was three in the morning. I walk down the hall to the bathroom and smiled seeing Ethan was already there holding Jessica's hair. He glanced up at me handing me her hair and I took it and laughed.

He really was a good brother.

I sat on the edge of the tub right next to the toilet while Ethan left going downstairs. I rubbed Jessica's back as the contents in her stomach poured into the toilet. I look up to see Alexis rubbing her eyes and looking at Jessica.

"Is Jessica going to be okay?" She asked just below a whisper as Jessica laid on her arm trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah. You can go back to sleep." I answered with a slight smile.

She smiled back and turned going back to her room. Ethan came in soon later and handed me a cup of orange juice. Jessica flushed the toilet then got up off the floor. I hand her the cup of orange juice as I stood up. She grabbed the cup and drank it in one gulp. I took her hand and we walked back to her bedroom. We cuddled up and she went to sleep as I brushed her hair back with my hands.