"He won't be coming back any time soon.He has to attend a cabinet meeting"

"If you say so but wouldn't it be safe to  just go to the palace library instead.I don't want to get in trouble with the king?"

That alpha with a rude face made chills run down Jungkook's spine.He had a chilling effect around him that did not sit well with Jungkook.

"Oh Jeha's mom you are infuriating"Jisoo cried in frustration

"But if we leave who will watch Jeha.I can't trust just anyone with him"

"I will send someone to get Hoseok.No one will do the job better than him"

"Won't that make him feel like a nanny.He might be busy?"Jungkook asked

"He doesn't mind so stop  worrying about everything"Jisoo said

Jungkook stayed in the palace and in the queen's chambers but he had no status.That riled up the concubines but those who had seen him in person agreed that he was meant to be a queen.He always wore floral and light robes that had very long sleeves that complimented his silky long hair and milky skin.He never applied any make up on his delicate features but he always managed to look so flawless ,elegant and graceful.Many could see why the king was drawn to him.He could be easily mistaken for a female because of his feminine figure.

Taehyung exhaled deeply.Today at the meeting the old mutts didn't have anything else to talk about since he had refused all their selfish petition.They wanted him to approve the increment of income tax on the common people without any apparent reason at all.

From Taehyung's point of view it was not only  wrong but evil to steal from the commoners who were improvised just to satisfy the noble 's greed.As a counter measure he imposed a new rule that states that a person will pay tax according to how much weath he had.The senior government officials were ticked off by this but Taehyung's word was law.

"If there is no other important matter to discuss we can call it a day"

"Your highness if I may ask.Is it true that the queen's chambers have been inhabited by someone even though this kingdom doesn't have a queen"

As the current Prime Minister asked that question Taehyung's gaze turned into a glare.That is why it is important that he drinks before every court session.They all seemed small under the alpha's dark gaze.He was sitting on his throne which was on a higher platform from where they were standing.

"You know very well that I don't entertain rumors nor do I answer them.If you need clarity then go and ask the person who gave you this information."

"Your highness the matter of your marriage has been discussed amongst the people.They are concerned.Without a queen or any heir your regime is not stable and can easily be threatened"

"I'm really touched.I didn't know you are so concerned about me.What if I don't want to get married.What if I decided to have a child with one of my concubines"Taehyung asked

"Your highness as a royalty I'm sure you must be aware that a son of a concubine can never ascend the throne.That's how it has been and we always been.The heir must be a child from the queen's womb"

"I understand your concern.On that note I would like to make an official announcement.A month from today there will be a royal wedding.My wedding.Let me put your mind at rest my dear loyal subjects"

"Eh?"the prime minister chocked.He couldn't form a sentences.Murmurs erupted from the throne room.

"Are you complaining now.I thought you wanted me to get married.I had already found that one person who is suitable to be my queen.Prime minister don't tell me you already had someone in mind for me"