Qiao Jing Jing kept silently reciting, "I'm doing this for learning purposes" while tapping on the video to view it from Yu Tu's angle. And then, she watched that figure in the canyon dashing and flying around the entire arena, flaunting his skill to the enemy and basically rubbing it in not just one face, but two faces, three faces, four faces.

After falling asleep, her hand was still holding her mobile phone with its illuminated screen, the sound of "penta kill" (killing all 5 enemies in one battle) coming out from it.

During the following few days, Qiao Jing Jing lived happily every day. There was no need to rush to complete the job list of the day, no drama to shoot, and all quiet regarding talk about her on the media and social front. During the day, she would play game with A Guo and then at night she would cling to Yu Tu and friends' thighs (means ride someone's coattails). Only occasionally would she have to film an advertisement or attend an event.

No doubt, she preferred to play with Yu Tu and friends because after all, they won more matches.  ╮ (╯ ▽ ╰) ╭

A Guo was also very enthusiastic now. Although his student, Qiao Jing Jing's, skill in video games was average, she had self-confidence. No matter how many setbacks and or defeats she suffered each day, so long as she returned home to rest for a night, the next day, she was able to continue playing, filled with energy and confidence. Otherwise, how could she demonstrate that not everyone is cut out to be a celebrity? Just look at her tenacity!

But, why was she leaving to go home earlier and earlier?

Qiao Jing Jing also wanted to go home at five o'clock today. The reason she gave was so she could go home and work out to get firm, defined abs. In reality, it was because she had secretly logged in to her alternate account just now and discovered that Yu Tu and Slime Package were playing games, so she wanted to go back to play with them.

As to why she did not tell big sister Ling and others...

It would be way more fun if becoming an extraordinary gaming master suddenly happened overnight.

When she got home, Yu Tu had already gone offline.

Qiao Jing Jing unhappily sliced a plate of fruit as dinner. When she was eating them tastelessly, Pei Pei suddenly called her.

Her voice sounded a little excited.

"Jing Jing, someone reposted into our high school class group chat that post with the rumour. Guess what happened when everyone was scolding that rumormonger!"

Qiao Jing Jing was a little preoccupied: "What?"

Pei Pei: "Yu Tu came out to speak out!"

Qiao Jing Jing was shocked.

Pei Pei talked non-stop: "Oh, actually, besides scolding the rumormonger, there were also a few sour grapes. But in the end, once Yu Tu came out and spoke up, it was like they were immediately slapped in the face and they didn't make a single peep anymore."

Qiao Jing Jing composed herself: "Take a screenshot of what he said for me to see."

Pei Pei very quickly sent a screenshot over.

Yu Tu: I did not say such a thing.

Yu Tu: If anyone is still in contact with Qiao Jing Jing, please say sorry on my behalf. If there is a need to explain further, I will cooperate.

Qiao Jing Jing stared at the picture and looked at it for a long time.

Apologize to her, what did he do wrong to require an apology? Also, "will cooperate to explain further"; how was he going to cooperate? Was she going to have to issue an announcement? He really had no understanding of the entertainment industry.