After all, Qiao Jing Jing was the ambassador of this game, so she actually understood a lot of things. But she did not interrupt A Guo and continued to listen to him.

"A Ling told me about the intention of the gaming company. They are going to randomly pick five people from the players who signed up, plus Jing Jing, a total of six people. They will be divided into two teams, so that each side has three people. Then each team can freely choose two professional players to form a five-person team to compete."

"No matter how strong the players are, they also cannot be stronger than the professional players. Hence the two professional players will definitely want to take C (Carry – a hero who has the ability to take over games) positions, so Jing Jing only needs to practice as support or tank."

Qiao Jing Jing raised her hand to ask: "I understand about the C position, is there also a C position in the game?"

A Guo: "There are usually five positions in the game, jungler, solo mid, marksman, side lanes (top or bottom lanes), support. The first three positions can be considered C position."

Qiao Jing Jing who is used to the C position: "Can't I be in the C position?"

A Guo did not expect his own student wanted to become a C position hog before even learning how to play the game well. Hard to explain in a few words, he glanced at Qiao Jing Jing: "Do you want to win?"

Qiao Jing Jing nodded.

A Guo said in a very authoritative manner: "Then you be the support."

A Guo continued to introduce the commonly used heroes, standard positioning, heroes abilities, and so on. He concluded, "Among the many heroes, support is relatively simpler and is less likely to make mistakes that will end up being blamed. Jing Jing, you practice using Zhang Fei  (military general under Liu Bei, his blood brother in Romance of the Three Kingdoms – tank/support) first. This hero's abilities are quite simple, mainly using his 2nd skill to shield teammates and his 3rd ultimate skill to blow away the enemy.

Qiao Jing Jing nodded confidently.

All the heroes had already been bought in the account. Qiao Jing Jing held the new mobile phone and entered into the game. She selected Zhang Fei and followed behind A Guo's marksman.

A Guo nodded: "Yes, Zhang Fei mainly follows behind the marksman."

He explained to her while playing: "The 2nd skill gives me extra shield, put all that skill on me. . . correct . . ."

Both of them smoothly advanced to level four very quickly. In King of Glory, the hero will have ultimate ability at level 4.

"Can you see a red line above your head? When this line is full, Zhang Fei's ultimate ability can be used." While A Guo was pursuing and attacking the other team's low-HP (Hit Points is the amount of health a hero has) solo top player, he was also teaching Qiao Jing Jing.

"Oh, oh." Qiao Jing Jing replied, and then clicked once.

Suddenly, on the screen, Zhang Fei expanded and became larger and with a loud roar, blew away the opposing team's solo top player. Some of the enemy remaining who still had a bit of HP left seemed stunned for a moment, and then dashed back to their tower.

A Guo was also stunned: "He was almost dying, why did you blow him away?"

Qiao Jing Jing: "... I only clicked to take a look."

A Guo: "... don't use the ultimate ability so easily."

After a while.

A Guo: "Use ultimate ability to blow him away at this time, when I am low on HP later, don't blow him ...... to my side ......"