"Under such circumstances, it is still best to post in Weibo to explain the situation? Otherwise, it is rather awkward on our end."

"Of course, of course, we'll post in Weibo right away."

"However, Manager Qiu, after our discussion here, it is not convincing enough by clarifying only in Weibo. It just so happens that we actually have an activity here which is appropriate to turn the current situation from a crisis into a win-win situation."

Big sister Ling's heart skipped a beat, cautiously asked: "What kind of activity?"

"It is like this, in a little more than a month time, the autumn tournament will come to an end. After that, there is a special annual awards ceremony, so we would like to invite Jing Jing to take part in an exhibition game at the awards ceremony. At that time, we'll select 5 lucky players through Weibo, plus Jing Jing, totaling 6 people. They'll be divided into two teams, each team has the right to choose two professional players as their team members. With a setup like this, it'll surely draw a lot of interest."

"... this ~ it seems like there is no such clause in our contract."

Alex's voice sounded a little displeased, "The contract also did not say such a video will appear unexpectedly. Merely an exhibition game, the players will be drawn randomly, so the standard should not be very high. Thus there is completely nothing to fear, unless ......"

The tone of his words rose upward in suspicion.

"This has nothing to do with whether the standard is high or low, but the contract ......" Big sister Ling was about to argue, but suddenly a voice interrupted.

"No problem! I can take part."

The one who had spoken was Qiao Jing Jing. Big sister Ling quickly covered the telephone receiver and gnashed her teeth.

Alex was a little surprised, "Hey, the one who spoke just now is ....."

At this moment, Big sister Ling has no choice but to choose her words carefully: "It is Jing Jing, as you know, she is especially supportive of your game, usually very proactive in posting ads and Weibo. Actually, we do not get much endorsement fee from you."

Alex: "Yes, of course, then ..."

Big sister Ling reluctantly said: "Since she said no problem, can I still stop her? Let's discuss the specific details."

Ten minutes later, when big sister Ling hung up the phone, her face immediately fell. "With, with your skills, how can you go and play live? We'd already found an excuse. We could have just posted some scripted words to lead the direction of all the discussion and then everything would have been fine."

Qiao Jing Jing has been playing with her phone and was greatly stirred up by the negative comments: "I did not play properly before. There is still more than a month to go, so can I not practice hard? I don't believe, this is more difficult than getting my firm abs!"

After twelve o'clock at night, Qiao Jing Jing's Weibo responded.

Qiao Jing Jing V:
Actually, this record is considered not bad. It was even worse when I used my main account to play Xiao Qiao, so I set up an alternate account to play at the bronze rank, thinking that I can be victorious at this rank! The outcome ...... We both have the surname 'Qiao' but why can't I master playing with her?

The crowd was a little muddled, but the fans reacted fast.

A Curious Heart: So this is Jing Jing's alternate account? Set up an alternate account to master a hero she can't play well, thinking that she can oppress the newbie but was tragically killed instead? Haha made me laugh for three minutes.