Qiao Jing Jing: "...There's actually this function?"

Big sister Ling simply wanted to hit her: "Since you don't know anything, why are you playing the game blindly?"

Qiao Jing Jing felt grievance: "After all I am the ambassador of the game, when you keep on projecting the image that I am a gaming expert, I do feel guilty ah...so naturally, I want to go and practice hard."

Big sister Ling felt despair and murmured: "I should have known you have this problem."

Whatever hot air you arbitrarily blew about her, she would really want to become what was in that hot air. Thinking about it now, it was lucky she had not moulded her into the foodie image that was currently popular, or else she might have already weighed two hundred jin (1 jin = 0.5 kg) by now.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have gone and played XX District with my hubby. If I would have used my WeChat account to play, I would have discovered earlier that you have been messing around." Big sister Ling was kicking herself over this.

It was after she had followed her husband and also played for a while that she went to discuss about cooperating with Tencent. But due to busy workload, she gradually stopped playing. After successfully becoming the game ambassador, she let Qiao Jing Jing use her account to test out the game. But seeing that she really did not have what it takes to be a game expert, she no longer bothered about her. As the game ambassador, she only needed to post in Weibo, to address the audience and to pose for photos, but who would have imagined that she turned out to have such high aspirations, to go so far as to secretly play the game.

She walked anxiously around the room, "Don't treat this as a trivial matter because do you know how many men and women are currently fighting over to become the game ambassador for King of Glory? Some even willing to do it for free. At first, the gaming company wanted to extend the contract with us, but after this incident, I am afraid it will be put on hold."

"This is not the most important since first and foremost, you are an actress whereas being a game ambassador comes second. Being the lead actress in Director Li's movie is most important, but what is the name of his movie? It is called Truth!"

Qiao Jing Jing has been in the entertainment industry for so many years and was an established leading actress, so she was certainly not naive or silly and immediately thought: "Do you mean that person released this video because of Director Li's movie?"

Big sister Ling nodded, "I've a piece of news which I am not 100% sure, so I did not tell you. The news came from Director Li's daughter camp, saying that Director Li had decided on using you. I think, other companies also knew about this news, so they've come to meddle."

Qiao Jing Jing felt incredulous: "I played the game a few months ago. Isn't that just a bit too much shrewd foresight and forethought ah?"

"I reckon they recorded this long ago, just waiting for the right time to release it when it does come in handy."

While they were talking, big sister Ling's mobile phone suddenly started to ring. She glanced at it, exhaled slowly and said "The phone call is from King of Glory office."

Big sister Ling turned on her speakerphone.

The other person sounded a little anxious and talked rapidly. "Manager Qiu, I am Alex. What's it all about the popular search today? Does that alternate account belong to Jing Jing? Is she trying to master a hero? Quickly go to Weibo and give an explanation."

Big sister Ling almost wanted to slap the thigh and was moved until the eyes were red. Is there such a considerate partner? Who went so far as to help her to think of an excuse which she did not even think of before. She replied repeatedly: "Yes, yes, yes, she is mastering a hero's skill. She was using the alternate account to master an unfamiliar hero's skill, which was why she played like this."