Qiao Jing Jing gave her a disdainful look and went back to glance through that post again. After finished reading, she scrolled down and the comment section was already in the control of her fans.

Da Qiao I am Zhou Yu ah (Da Qiao Wo Zhou Yu ah): If it is true, then thank you dear for telling everyone that in senior high school, my Qiao was a key class student. By the way, my Qiao's score was 211, such a bad mark? Impossible (10,260 Likes) 

( and a reference to the historical characters from the Three Kingdoms Period. It's also a play on Qiao Jing Jing's surname.)

Qiao Family Courtyard (Qiao Jia Da Yuan): This is a group photo taken by my Qiao as a bridesmaid when she attended her senior high school's good friend's wedding. Her good friend posted this on Weibo, so how can you say my Qiao did not have friend in senior high school? Hee, hee you take a look. (Photo.jpg) (9,765 Likes)

Big Qiao Battle Group (Da Qiao Zhan Dui): You hate my idol to death, but in the end there is nothing shady you can expose. My idol is really a good girl. (8,876 Likes)

Tiny Grass (Xiao Cao): I come to watch the action, did you misunderstand what you've read from the inside scoop??? (7,689 Likes)

(Feng Yao Yi Wo): I come to watch the action +1. But it turns out my favorite actress gets shot out of nowhere. What? Actresses have eaten all the food in your house or something so that you are just spouting shit? Only you are cultured, have inner quality and went to school before? (5,870 Likes)

Big sister Ling maintained her forward neck posture and gave Qiao Jing Jing a push, "What she wrote is true or false ah?"

"Some truth and falsehood."

Everyone in the car pricked up their ears.

"It is false to say that I was not pretty as I've always been very pretty. Also, he did not reject me so mercilessly, but very courteous."

Big sister Ling was shocked: "Did you really make a love confession and got rejected?"

"It is natural for me to do so because that guy is really handsome." Qiao Jing Jing reminisced about her youth for three seconds, "Is this your alternate account?"

"Yes, is that female top student really look better than you?"

After thinking through, big sister Ling still felt it was unbelievable, not that she wanted to brag about her own artistes but Qiao Jing Jing's appearance and figure can be considered top notch among the female stars in the entertainment industry. From head to toe, one cannot find any obvious flaw. Can there be two such people in a class?

"Of course not!" Qiao Jing Jing was typing away while replying firmly.

"What are you doing?" Big sister Ling's heart has an ominous foreboding, took a closer look and just happened to see Qiao Jing Jing posting a comment —— this is jealousy through time and space ah! Hope that you are not mad.

Assistant Xiao Zhu laughed out loud and big sister Ling felt helpless: "Take care of business first, quickly post a Weibo message to thank everyone."

"I've already posted one just a moment ago when we were first on the road, didn't you see it?"

Big sister Ling was at a loss for words as she cannot say that she has been paying attention to gossipy news, but did not pay attention to updates of her own artistes. She quickly picked up another mobile phone, used the office Weibo to forward the post and muttered in a concern voice: "Why don't let me see before you post it?"

Qiao Jing Jing cannot be bothered with her, took a screenshot of the inside scoop post on her and forwarded it to her own mobile phone. Then she forwarded it to Pei Pei, her desk-mate in the third year of senior high school —— that one who she served as her bridesmaid.