what light, i'm going out to meet people." <

song juhan's face collapsed for a second: "going out again? i haven't had dinner at home even half the time this month. "i've

been out of the construction industry for almost a year, can't i pick up my previous relationship, let alone gu zong's return to china, i want to talk to him about cooperation."

"gu qingpei?" song juhan narrowed his eyes, "you want to see him?" "

don't make a fuss about it." why, while getting dressed, he rubbed his curls, "i've made you a meal, you can eat it yourself, you don't have to wait for me at night." "are

you going to spend the night?" song juhan instantly raised the volume and almost didn't shout out.

why can't help but roll his neck back and keep his ears away from song juhan: "we are used to drinking some wine, and we have to come back later." "take me and i'll

give you a ride." song juhan blocked the door and did not let him go.

"what are you doing, how strange?"

"how strange is that? are you taking me out to shame people! "where

did it go to you?" somehow pushed him, did not push.

song ju said indignantly, "if you don't take me, don't want to go out today."

he sighed, looked at song juhan's unforgiving look, and had to say: "okay, but you have to promise me, be polite to gu zong, you are so rude for the first time, this time you can't do that."

"good."

"let's go change our clothes." <

"wait for me." song juhan smiled triumphantly and kissed him quickly on his face, and the wind generally swept into the bedroom.

why did i think about it and feel like i was taking a child.

he and gu qingpei were in an old place, and he often felt quite strange why this small bar with poor business and remote location had not yet closed down.

gu qingpei arrived very early, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw the handsome man sitting in the corner.

hearing the sound of opening the door, gu qingpei raised his head and waved at he gu with a smile.

song ju snorted coldly.

somehow turning his head and looking at him warily, he skimmed his lips.

"mr. gu."

he walked over, and the two shook hands vigorously: "welcome back."

gu qingpei smiled, "finally come back, nowhere is better than home." he glanced at song juhan, obviously somewhat surprised.

why is it a little embarrassing: "that, there is no need to introduce..."

"haha, no need, song big star." gu qingpei hugged his chest and looked at song juhan and smiled quietly, "hello."

why did he quietly bump into song juhan with his elbow.

song juhan "oh" for a moment, reluctantly held out his hand: "hello." <

gu qingpei slowly stretched out his hand and shook it slowly, obviously still remembering the revenge of the first meeting.

song juhan narrowed his eyes, daring to be angry and dare not speak.

"come, sit."

the two sat down and had a drink to celebrate gu qingpei's return to china. gu qingpei had not changed much since he last saw him in singapore, but his eyebrows seemed to have been stained with a layer of indelible lightness, which seemed to be much more stable than before.