Part 23

why did he rest at home for a few days, colleagues wanted to come and see him, gu qingpei also got the news, planning to come together.

why i don't like the noise at home very much, but this is not big or small is also a car accident, and he is not big or small or a leader, colleagues want to comfort him, he has no reason to refuse.

before they came, why did he think of temporarily hiding the traces of song juhan that might be in the home, he searched the whole house carefully, song juhan's albums, movies and television in which he participated, posters, endorsements, etc., these are his collections, clothes, skin care products, snacks, wine, etc., is song juhan left here, do not look for do not know, this house is full of song juhan's shadow.

looking at the two electric toothbrushes on the washstand, it shows that there are two permanent residents here. it was almost like they were living together. he smiled self-deprecatingly and put away his toothbrush.

at this time, gu qingpei called him: "why, do you remember the little actor we met last time we had dinner?"

after that day, zhuang jieyu sent him a greeting wechat, he directly deleted the person, zhuang jieyu sent a friend to apply to scold him.

"oh, we're having dinner together at noon today, and he's heard about you and wants to come and see you together."

"him?" why frowned deeply, he couldn't understand what zhuang jieyu wanted to do more and more, the acquaintance between the two was very unpleasant, the relationship was even more awkward, and once a little boy glimpsed such an embarrassing scene of himself, he really didn't want to have anything to do with zhuang jieyu anymore. <

gu qingpei said, "yeah, i also feel a little abrupt, but he probably has good intentions, and if you feel inconvenient, i will refuse."

"then..." why did he just want to refuse, but then he thought, if zhuang jieyu really has any purpose, even if he avoids it now, i am afraid that he will still find an opportunity to achieve his goal in the future, if ren zhuang jieyu says blindly in front of gu qingpei, it will be even worse for him, there are so many people today, zhuang jieyu does not dare to do anything, it is better to see what this child wants to do, and solve the trouble by the way. he didn't think he couldn't figure out a 19-year-old yet. thinking of this, he changed his mouth: "it's okay, he wants to come and let him come." at four o'clock in the

afternoon, six or seven colleagues arrived one after another, and chen shan, carrying maintenance products in one hand and a folder of information in the other, said helplessly: "mr. he, you see..."

"it's okay, where do you put it, i'll look at it at night."

a few colleagues who were good cooks went to cook, and others sat in the living room and chatted. somehow, i talked about the price of this piece.

"when did mr. he buy this house?" how much does it cost to buy? "it took

more than five years to buy it, and it was less than twenty thousand at that time." when he first graduated and entered nanchuang, although he had the house left by his parents, it was too far from the company and it took more than an hour to go one way. song juhan gave him a car and a house within a year, but to this day, he has not been to the house. he has been planning to end with song juhan one day, these things he does not want to take away, his desire for materials is very indifferent, not to mention the house he has, the car he can not afford to buy, when one day song juhan left, he wants to let the traces of this person completely disappear in his own life, only in this way, he can block the wound and go on.

"hey, it's all gotten to □□ million now, it's scary, if only i had bought it sooner." <

colleagues joked: "when you are twenty thousand, you can afford it, he is always rich in the second generation, can you compare?" he chuckled