Part 61

why did he take susu to the hospital the next day.

sun qing's spirit is very good, and she is no longer worried, and when they enter the door, she is watching a series.

why was he happy in his heart: "mom, you seem to be in a good mood."

su su pounced on sun qing.

sun qing smiled and touched her hair: "there is great progress in the compensation for relocating the factory, and the stock has risen recently, of course, the mood is good." he felt

his heart move, he knew that behind this was song juhan's operation.

song juhan began to take advertising from the age of one and a half years, more than twenty years do not know how many assets have been accumulated, there are two funds under the name, there is a professional team to help him take care of assets, do a variety of investments, to artificially speculate in a stock, it is too easy. song juhan said that he wanted to save qinqing, although he did not tell him how to do it, he guessed that song juhan was planning to make qinqing's market value bigger, and then find an investment company to invest in shares or acquisitions, which is the best way for the current situation of qinqing.

this is also what they "trade".

why i very much hope that my mother can sell the shares and withdraw as soon as possible, so that there is no need to transfer the shares to him again, and take custody of su su before she becomes an adult, and even, without the shackles of these things, his mother may be able to choose divorce.

of course, these must be carried out without his mother's knowledge, his mother hates song juhan very much, if he knows, it will definitely prevent him from having anything to do with song juhan again.

why did he move the table over: "i packed a lot of snacks from the tea house, let's eat together."

"i'm going to be afraid of it." sun qing blinked.

he smiled and said, "except for the few things that vegetarian likes to eat, the others are all light."

sun qing sighed, "i don't want to be afraid of it at all." "that

only allows you to take two bites."

the three of them chatted and ate breakfast, and the atmosphere was harmonious.

su su showed his week's painting work like a treasure, and did not mention the appearance of song juhan, and was very sensible.

at noon, su su was tired of playing and fell asleep on the extra bed next to him.

mother and son chatted in a low voice.

"mom, take advantage of qinqing's recent good condition, you sell your shares, after selling, you have more time to treat diseases, and you have more choices, why tie yourself to a place that makes you uncomfortable and tired." 」

sun qing looked down and thought, "i've been thinking about this question for the past few days. but the prices of the companies i had approached before were too low to meet my expectations. "what

does uncle lee mean by that?"

"he was adamantly opposed to my selling, and he said that if i were to sell my shares, i would sell them to him, but he would definitely keep the price to a minimum, and we would each have fifty percent of qinqing's shares, and i wouldn't be able to get past him to dispose of the shares without permission, unless..."

"unless what?"

"unless i divorce him, through a judicial decision, i have to divide the property, and then i can handle it freely."