Part 31

Why when he left the next day, Song Juhan had not yet woken up.

He rushed to Tang City for a business trip, and had to rush back in the afternoon, the time was relatively tight, plus he did not want to wake up Song Juhan, so he walked in a hurry, and when he arrived at the high-speed rail station, he found that he had left the mobile phone behind.

He stood in the crowded ticket hall, almost angry. He has a cautious personality, rarely makes such low-level mistakes, his ticket purchase information, the people he wants to contact when he arrives in Tang City, are all in the mobile phone, and I am afraid that I will not be able to do anything today without a mobile phone.

He hesitated, had to drive back to pick it up, fortunately Song Juhan's home is not far from the high-speed rail station, rush back to sit down a car, before lunch can still arrive.

Hurriedly rushed back, he was a little anxious to ring the doorbell, half a day, the door was opened, why did he think he would see the sleepy-eyed, unhappy Song Juhan, but unexpectedly, Song Juhan looked very awake, but his eyes were cold and frightening.

Why didn't he have time to think about it too much, and collapsed into it one step at a time: "Woke you up?" My phone ended up here. He went into the bedroom to look for it, did not find it, and returned to the living room, but saw Song Juhan leaning against the wall with his chest, holding his mobile phone in his hand, and a piercing cold glow burst out of those deep eyes, staring at him viciously.

Why was he stunned, not knowing what was happening for a moment.

"Looking for this?" Song Juhan shook his mobile phone, "Aren't you in a hurry to go on a business trip?" I also deliberately came back to get it, was it because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to contact Zhuang Jieyu's --- person. Why was

his mind confused for a moment, Song Juhan looked at his mobile phone?

Song Juhan gritted his teeth, and a fierce qi surrounded his body, as if he could concretize a tangible blade, instantly piercing He's body, "When did you get it?" Already so intimate when I didn't know? He turned on his phone, "Little monkey?" Uncle Ho? , it's disgusting! HHe slammed his phone out, and the fragile machine slammed into the wall, instantly falling apart!

"Song Juhan!" He said angrily, "I have something very important in my mobile phone, can you listen to people's explanations first!" "

Explain." Song Juhan squinted his eyes dangerously, staring dead at Why, "Last time I drank too much, I didn't explain to you, I was wrong, now I give you the opportunity to explain, how do you know, how you contact, how is the development, this time you are getting more and more cold to me is not fucking because of this slut--person!" "Nope

!" Not to be outdone, he shouted, "We met by accident, we have a mutual friend, he likes to joke with me, that's it!" "

Fuck you fart!" Do you believe such nonsense when I am stupid! Joke or pry - the old man can't see it? Did Zhuang Jieyu seduce you first? You're pretty tough with him, aren't you? Did you sleep with him?

He took a deep breath, barely suppressing his surging emotions, and said in a deep voice, "No, nothing." "Nothing

?" Song Ju laughed coldly, "You know he's a zero, right?" 'No' because you don't know how to use that thing? Also, you've been by me for so many years, do you know how to other people?

He looked at Song Juhan coldly, and his words escaped without being processed by his brain: "Ju Han, first of all, whether it is Feng Zheng, Gu Qingpei, or Zhuang Jieyu, there is innocence between me and them, I want to ask you now, from the root of this matter, what right do you have to care who I make friends with and who do you sleep with?!" TThe words fell like sharp ice, no matter how sharp the body, no matter how cold the coat, it was finally changed to a tragic end of shattered bones, why did he feel a severe pain in the heart, almost painful to the point that he could not stand up straight, his hands trembled, his brain was dizzy, and his vision was somewhat blurred.