now what's behind this door? if he doesn't open it, maybe nothing will happen, but if he opens it...

he felt his body tremble a little, he smiled slightly, thinking to himself, go fucking his mother's, and slammed open the door.

the two people in the room were startled, and qi qi looked toward the door, one was song juhan's past gossip girlfriend zhang xiaoli, who had gone to the door to "demonstrate", and the other was song juhan, who was pulling zhang xiaoli's arm down.

song juhan's face immediately changed.

why looking at zhang xiaoli, who was full of tears, the past came to his face, and endless boredom and irritation arose in his heart.

"why?" song juhan pushed her away.

"brother han!" zhang xiaoli hugged his arm and said with a crying voice, "is it okay for you to listen to me?" song juhan was

irritable, but he didn't dare to use force.

why did he say with a cold face, "let's talk slowly." he turned and left.

"what!"

xiao song quickly chased after her and explained anxiously: "brother, they are nothing, brother han has already blacked her out, it is she who has been trying her best to get together, brother han has ignored her, really really." <

komatsu walked too quickly and pressed too tightly, accidentally stepping on heels.

somehow paused.

komatsu said busily, "i'm sorry.

why turn his back on xiao song, facing the corridor, it seems that the picture of yan mingxiu and zhou xiang disappearing side by side appeared in front of his eyes, although he only heard the voice, he could guess the expression on the faces of the two people through the tone, it must be a little unpleasant, but he couldn't bear to worry about it with each other.

he didn't know how ordinary couples got along, after all, he had never been in a normal relationship, but imagined that at this time, he should...

he shook his fist, turned and walked back.

song juhan had already got rid of zhang xiaoli and chased him out.

the two of them made a face at the door, and song juhan grabbed his arm and said urgently: "why, don't think about it, me and her..."

why pushed him away and walked straight to zhang xiaoli, and his calm face could not find a trace of waves: "miss zhang, i am a big man who does not want to worry about you as a little girl, but i hope that you will not pestering me in the future."

zhang xiaoli looked at him foolishly.

he took a handkerchief from his suit pocket and handed it to her, then nodded politely, turned around and pulled song juhan away.

he took a deep breath and blushed slightly for what he had just done, he threw off song juhan's hand, and now he just wanted to hurry home. <

song juhan pulled his shoulder and looked at him seriously: "you must listen to me, this banquet is uninvited by her, she has to talk to me, and i can't beat her."

why tilted his head and looked at him: "i didn't say anything, don't be nervous." he pulled song juhan's hand away, "i went out to eat something, just a little hungry."

"you..." song juhan couldn't do anything about it, he grabbed why he pulled people into a room, which was the lounge where he andamatsu had just hidden to watch gossip. song juhan closed the door with his backhand and locked it.