he gu gulped and stared at song juhan with gritted teeth.

song juhan used his tongue to top the cheek that had been beaten up, slowly twisted his face back, looked deeply at why, and finally spoke: "only four days have opened two rooms, you are pure in front of me, you are pure and serious, it is quite a wave to meet him, how, he is really so good?" why shouted

angrily, you are less yin and yang weird! get me out! he nervously glanced at zhou heyi on the bed, zhou heyi slept quite soundly, but also let out a dream.

that seemingly concerned glance made song ju's cold qi and blood surge, and the large hand like iron pincers pinched he's cheek, and said in a cold voice: "did i use the wrong method?" no matter how low i try to please you, you don't even look at me. you like me? fart, you are tired of me and want to withdraw and go find a fresh little white face, right? how infatuated and aggrieved you are, you are holy.

why did he feel that his heart was hurting like ling chi, he looked at song juhan viciously, but he couldn't say a word, he really had nothing to say. <

song juhan was low, the bridge of his nose was almost pressed against the tip of his nose, and his deep eyes were like a dark sea, which could almost suck people into the deepest part of the trench, and there was no disaster: "do you know what i was doing when ou taining sent your photos to a group of more than two hundred people?" he smiled a little, his eyes red, "i'm knocking you walnuts." o'tainin was arguing with me for an endorsement, and he wanted to see me laugh. i tell them all day long that i'm going to take care of it, i have someone in my family, i've found a wife, and as a result, you..." song juhan hated not being able to break a tooth, "i feel like i've been slapped countless times in public."

why was he extremely angry, but laughed: "so? i made you uncomfortable, i made you frustrated, i let you lose people, i let thousands of people pursue the song star whose heart is higher than the sky, so what? so!

"so i fucking want to strangle you!" song juhan roared angrily.

"then you come, you come!" why blush and have a thick neck, just like a docile animal being provoked, it is particularly frightening.

song juhan's eyes were so red that he was about to drip blood: why, no one dares to do this to me, how the can i let you do this to me, why are you... do this to me. by the end of his speech, his voice was already a little choked.

his vision blurred, and he said in a dumb voice, "i've had enough of you." he thought that as long as he left song juhan, he would no longer experience sadness, pain, and shame, but he did not expect that song juhan would not let him go, he just liked a person, when he liked it, he was unbearable, he did not dare to like it, why was it still full of pain?

why? hhe also wanted to ask why, why did song juhan treat him like this, and what did he really owe song juhan?

song juhan looked at him stiffly, his eyes were red, but the corners of his lips drew a cold smile: "good, you have enough of me." i'm so stupid, i always thought that as long as i get better, as long as i'm single-minded, as long as i'm patient, you'll be impressed by me, after all, you like me, you'll always come back to me. it turns out that i was wrong, no matter what i do, you will not come back, you really, really don't like me anymore, really want to leave me forever. so what am i doing all this for? why

did his eyes look at him blankly, and his heart was like a piece of dead ash.

for what? that's an interesting question. if he had thought about "for what" in the first place, he wouldn't have put himself in it for seven years. what is the purpose of liking a person, being nice to him, knowing that he is hot and cold, and being happy and sad for him?