song juhan shook his head and said stubbornly, "it's impossible, why, didn't you say you would always like me?" i know you're mad at me, i'm not good to you, i always let you down, i'm sorry, i've always been... it keeps hurting your heart. but i'm changing, you've been following me for so many years, who have you seen me whisper to? not even my parents, can't you see how much i care about you, and what i've done during this time hasn't meant anything to you?

why shook his head: "you're just keep pushing me, you beat my friend, you kidnapped me on an isolated island for two weeks, you took all my documents." everything you have done during this time is to make yourself happy, do you still expect me to praise you?

"i can't help it, who let you go silently, who let you go with that broken driver..." song juhan clenched his fists, "you still talked and laughed with feng zheng, do you know how long you haven't laughed at me?" why are you smiling at him! why!

"song juhan, have you never learned to respect others in your lifetime?"

"i... i will respect you, as long as you don't run away all over again, do you know how bad i was during the time when i couldn't find you? song juhan stared at why, the tone was already pleading, "why, give me a chance is not good, all you don't like, i will change, i am trying to get better, you don't give up on me." ii, i like you, i'm crazy during this time, i can't find any other reason to make me like this except like you.

why did he close his eyes and say wearily, "everything i should have said to you has been said, and if you really respect me, please go now."

"why?" song juhan's expression seemed to be about to cry, "how the fuck are you so cruel!" how else do you want me to do! why

the voice didn't have a hint of ups and downs: "i want you to leave." song juhan's sad expression and aggrieved voice were a hand that choked his throat, making it difficult for him to breathe.

he knew he was in pain.

song juhan was a piece of flesh on the tip of his heart, it was difficult to cut, and of course he would be distressed. but the heartache could not change his decision, as if suffering more pain and shame, he also carried seven years of readings by song juhan's side; crossing the tang dynasty restaurant. not flinched by pain, not indulged in joy, he was such a person.

of course, what song juhan gave him was too painful, and he finally couldn't hold on.

song juhan's breathing was accompanied by trembling, he stared directly at he gu, the sadness in his eyes brewed a bit of dark madness, he remembered that he was outside the car, saw why and feng zheng sitting in the car and talking about heaven, at that moment wanted to tear feng zheng up.

he had never experienced such powerlessness, as if he had pulled out his heart and for some reason dismissed it.

is it true that there is no turning back? why didn't you really want him? he couldn't accept it, he couldn't accept it at all. <

why was he frightened by song juhan's fierce eyes, and he took a defensive step back, not knowing what song juhan was going to do when he made a mistake.

"tomorrow, i'll ask komatsu to send you your papers." song juhan said in a deep voice, "i will not break into your house casually, and i will not... interfere with your making friends, but you remember, all, all the people who have intentions against you, i will not make him feel better.

why don't go over your face.

song juhan wiped his face, and his voice was full of tiredness: "you rest." after saying that, he turned around and left, and at the moment of closing the door, he paused and whispered, "why, did you really like me?" why