Her eyes widened in terror.How could she not when her worst fears had come true.She was horrified.Jungkook was still too young to handle this.Jungkook got more scared upon seeing her reaction.He was expecting her to comfort him but she had just made him hopeless.Had he committed a crime.Was it all his fault?

"You are carrying the king's child?"she asked hesitantly

Jungkook nodded his head firmly

"How did you let this happen Jungkook.Didn't you take the medicine I gave you that morning"

Jungkook was shocked.It was his fault after all.He was the one to blame for the situation he found himself in"I didn't take it"he whispered inaudibly

"Why didn't you.That medicine was to eliminate any chances of you conceiving after that night"

"I'm really sorry.I didn't know.I swear"

"No Jungkook.It's all my fault.I should have told you what it was for.If I did then you would have taken it.Definitely"

Jungkook sobbed quietly and he hugged her.Ms Jung patted his back until he had pulled himself together.

Wipping his tears she asked"Do you want this child"

Jungkook nodded quickly.This child was all he had."The baby did no wrong"

"We have to tell the King about this"

"No.You can't.He will kill this child too"he swallowed

"Jungkook why would his Majesty kill his own flesh and blood.If we hide your pregnancy then everyone in this establishment will be killed.Do you hear me?Is that what you really want"

The last thing Jungkook wanted was innocent people to get hurt because of him.He was just going to let whatever was meant to happen ,happen.

Jungkook fell asleep from exhaustion.It hadn't been easy for him to hide his pregnancy for as long as he did.Now he could finally breath again.The weight was off his shoulders.

"Mungtae.Follow me to my chambers.We have to sent word to his Majesty as a matter of urgency"

"Yes ma'am"the male servant bowed.

When Jungkook woke up he was served with warm milk and fruits.Afterwards he stepped out of his room and everyone was in for a show.Some were stunned while some were gossiping about him.Nothing was more scandalous than getting knocked up by a customer.Even he was aware of that fact .But he paid no mind to the murmurs surrounding him.He went and sat on the grass under the tree.

An hour later Ms Jung came and took him to his room.She offered to wash his hair for him.By afternoon  guards were situated outside his door.Clearly Ms Jung was afraid that he would try to runaway with the King's child but the truth was that he had never thought of it.Not even once.He wish he could tell them he didn't have such intentions.Would they believe him?Of course not so he decided to let the matter rest.

Meanwhile the headmistress's letter had reached the palace .Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror while he used a blade to shave his face.

"Taehyung where are you?Its urgent"Namjoon said as a matter of urgency.

"I'm in the washroom"

Namjoom went into the washroom and found Taehyung wiping his face clean.He threw on a black robe over his white inner robes.His semi long hair had been neatly tied at the center of his head.He added a black headband to the look.

"Where you about to go somewhere?"

Taehyung nodded"Tell me what is urgent"

"The moonlight house sent a letter"