i put the box on the desk. kellins eyes and mouth shot open, "v-vic i-.. i dont know what to say! uh- i .. its too soon.."

"what?" i cocked my head to the side.

kellin kept staring at me, like a fish.

"close your mouth." he did as i said, "open the box kellin."

he quickly nodded his head and slowly opened the box, relief washing over his features.

did he think it was a ring? did he not want to marry me!!?? WHAT!!!???

"vic! this is such a pretty necklace!!" kellin wrapped his arms around my neck, sloppily kissing me. aww my angel!

i put it on him once he pulled away.

"It looks so expensive!" he looked at himself with his phone camera

"you look expensive,"

"aww vic! you're the best boyfriend i could ever ask for!" i hear a scoff come from the table of assholes.. ill deal with that later.

"here, look," i grabbed the gold heart at the end of the necklace and showed him how to remove the spoon that was attached to the chain.

"ITS A FUCKING COKE NECKLACE!!!" he squealed in excitement.

"yes kellin, shh!" i ran my fingers through his hair before pulling him into a kiss. it was soft and delicate, like him.

he followed my directions and took a bump like the good little boy that he is. i swear i could have literal hearts in my eyes right now!

he sniffed a bit before looking over the entire necklace. through various 'wows' and gasps i heard him whisper, "this is so much better than a wedding ring,"

i looked at him with a death glare. he said what!?

he must've soon realized his mistake, cus he quickly grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"what did you say??!" i said through gritted teeth

"i just think,, uh.."

i dropped my hands from his and turned back to my desk, pretending to listen to our teacher. i cant believe he would say that! i thought he loved me?? this isnt fair! my love for him is bullet proof! yet he goes and shoots me!!??

UGH! IM SO MAD I COULD JUST KI-

no vic. calm down. dont think like that.

we love eachother.

my perfect kellin.

he is just.. not himself right now. he will go back to the perfect kellin that loves me unconditionally in no time. and if he doesnt.. ill just have to make him.

Kellin's POV

vic has been mad ever since i said i was glad it wasnt a wedding ring. i dont even know why hes so upset.. its not like he asked me and i said no to his face. i didnt even say what i said to him. just near him..

he isnt acting mad, at least not the usual way he acts when hes mad. he just seems off. well... he's just barely talking to me. oh and he keeps giving me that look. the one that says 'i want you dead but i dont want you to know' ...you know that one.

"so.." i tip toe over my words, "where are we sitting?" i hold on to his hand even tighter.

he doesnt speak, just keeps leading me through the crowded hallways.

we finally leave through doors i didnt even know existed.

"where are we-" my eyes adjust to the brightness of the outdoors, to see that we were on the side of the school. we were sandwiched between the beige wall of the school and a fence. on the other side of the fence was just a bunch of trees. what the fuck vic.