Chapter 2- A deal

Start from the beginning

"Great!"

His hand was in blue fires like everytime when he make deals.
I shake it hesitantly.

I looked at the sky it was getting late.

"Bill I need to go back"

"You mean 'we' need to go back"

"You aren't coming with me. They'll freak out when they see you!"

He snapped his fingers and he was wearing more casual, a yellow hoody with black skinny jeans (Credit to: Emilycowen7)

"Whatever. And don't use our nicknames"

"Don't order me darling. You know I can always..."

I felt my soul go off my body just like I did when I made a deal with Bill to get the computer password. He was inside my body now.

"Do this."

"Okay I get it give me back my body now"

"What's the magical word?"

I can't believe I am doing this. He's like a parent and I am a kid.

"Can you please give me back my body now Bill?"

He smiled and gave me back my body. And snapping his fingers we were in front of the shack.

"Dipper!" Mabel shouted. She came running to me.
"Where were you? I was so worried!"

"Just in the woods Mabes"

"And who is the boy? Hey cutie what is ya name?"

Mabel should stop loving every boy he sees. I am not saying it for Bill. Yes. Denifitly.

"I am Will"

"So tell me are you single? If yes then I am too"

"He is not single Mabel" I replied for him. I saw Bill smirk and signaled him to shut up.

"How did you guys meet? Dipper isn't the most sociable person"

Think of an excuase, think of an excuase! Stupid head...

"Me and Pinetree met in the woods. I was having a picnic and invited him to join me"

Wow. He is good with lying.

"Cute! Wait- 'Pinetree'?"

"Becuase of my hat Mabel. And now I'll take 'Will' to my room"

"Okay have fun you two! But don't have that much 'fun' you know what I mean!"

"MABEL!" I shouted as I grabbed Bill's hand and pulled us to my room. I let go of Bill's hand when we were at my room and locked the door.

"Stupid Mabel..." I mumbled.

"A nice room you got there sweetheart but you haven't unpacked yet. No need to worry I'll help you!"

With the snap of his fingers my clothes were organised as well as my books.

"Thank you Bill. But didn't you say you have limited powers? You sure use a lot"

"These are nothing for me. So about the thing Mabel said..."

"You add one more words and I'll punch you straight in the eye and make sure you lose that one eye. Did I make myself clear?" I said with anger as I pulled his collar near to my face.

"You talk like you actually coul-"

I punched him in the eye. He groaned in pain.

"Never underestimate me"

He snapped his fingers and his eye was healed.

"Will do sapling by the way you look hot when you are angry. And I think I deserve a gift from you"

I blushed as he got closer to me. It came to the part where our noses are touching and... he placed his lips to my lips. That was my first kiss and I wasn't ready! I tried pulling off but he didn't let me and pinned me to the wall. He deepend the kiss and I lost the thought of pulling off now and leaned in the kiss.

He bit my lower lip, I knew he wanted entrance but that was just to much for me. I kicked him in the stomach and run off from my room.

"F*quack* you!" I shouted. He chuckled and followed me. That bastard! Why would he kiss me!

I'll try uploading in every two days