Inquisitors, Jyn Erso, Escape, Rebels

Start from the beginning

I walk pass Alina to the door I hear her following we walk up the stairs and the door close walking down the hall to see Vaneé who bow his head "Vanee" Vanee raise his head he said "Yes, my lord" I motion Alina I said "Prepare a room for young Alina here" I look down at her breathing "She will be training to use the Force" Vanee bows he said "Yes, my lord" He motion Alina "Come along" Alina looks to me then follows Vanee.

I breath staring at them before turning down another hallway towards the training room the doors open and my apprentices all use Force training, they saw me and kneel I walk forward "Stand attention my apprentices" They did I walk pass them and press the button and the blast doors open to reveal lava flowing down.

Staring at it "Who is the first one that had the encounter of the child" I hear the 1st Inquisitor said "I did, my lord" Turning to him I ask "What did you do when the girl first woke up" The 1st Inquisitor said "I attempt to interrogate her" I breath for a bit a Female Inquisitor said "The girl use the Force and sent him into the wall and chase after her".

Looking at the Female Inquisitor who kneels looking back I ask "The girl manage to evade your attacks from the training room to the room I entered" The Inquisitor nods said "Yes, master" I walk around him until I stood behind him facing the Inquisitors I said "Let this be a lesson my Inquisitors" I use the Force catching the 1st Inquisitor lightsaber.

I slowly turn to him and use the Force to lift him the 1st Inquisitor chock "Failure is not to be gained" I push him towards the lava "Watch him become his failure" The Inquisitor screams as soon as he touch the we stare at him until he limps, I stop and his corpse falls below turning back to the Inquisitors "Fail me and you will join him" All the Inquisitors bow said "Yes, Master" I walk leaving the room.

3rd POV

A few months later

Shows a planet in the distance but a ship is seen going pass asteroid belts heading for the planet called Lah'mu below flying over the ocean is a black Imperial Shuttle turning towards a mountain in the distance it flies over the ground, but it also went pass SE-2 worker dr

Meanwhile a young girl is running oid it turns to see the shuttle an antenna come out. she looks back to see the shuttle she panting looking forward just as the shuttle flies pass while in a room four screens show the area a beeping is heard looking at the screen is a man name Galen Erso, he looks at the screen as his wife Lyra Erso turns as the little girl runs down the stairs to a door.

She press a button for it to open and runs in she calls "Mama" Lyra turns said "We know" Galen said "Jyn, gather your things" Now name Jyn looks to Galen "It's time" Galen holds a bag and moves as Jyn runs and starts packing her things she looks around while Lyra runs to the kitchen, she puts a blanket down looking to Jyn who keeps packing.

Lyra press a button staring then a Voice calls "Hello" Lyra turns to the screen she said "Saw, it's Lyra" Saw stares and listens "It's happened" Jyn turns her head towards Lyra "He's come for us" Saw said "You know what to do" In the air the shuttle makes a turn after passing a mountain the long wings went up and the shuttle slowly lands.

Galen said "Jyn, come here" Jyn went to Galen who holds her "Remember, whatever I do, I do it to protect you" Lyra holding a bag watch "Say you understand" Jyn said "I understand" Galen place his hands on Jyn head and kiss her forehead then gives her a hug Galen said "I love you, Stardust" Jyn closer her eyes she said "I love you, too, Papa" Lyra said "Galen" Galen look to Lyra who stares Galen said "Go".

Meanwhile walking forward is a squad of troopers called Death Troopers and leading them wearing a white Empire uniform with a cape is an Officer name Orson Krennic they walk over the field while walking out of the house is Galen he walks forward and stops at the edge of a hill looking down at the group while Lyra and Jyn are running together by the mountain side Lyra said "Jyn".