did he look blankly ahead and eat porridge mechanically. song juhan was around, but he didn't feel anything, the anger just reached his throat and receded, he couldn't even lift the strength of anger, except tired, still tired.

song juhan saw why he didn't speak, his chest rose and fell violently a few times, and finally, he suppressed the unhappiness, slowly stretched out his hand, and smoothed his hair: "don't see feng zheng again, okay." the tone was already full of discussion.

"okay." why say plainly.

song juhan probably didn't expect why he would agree so crisply, and after he was stunned, he was suddenly a little happy: "you, you have already obeyed the good, why do you have to provoke me, you know that i have a bad temper..." the more song juhan said, the quieter his voice became.

why put down the bowl and said wearily, "i'm tired." "when you're done, lie down."

"wait a minute." song juhan suddenly took out a document bag, "this one sent to you was originally intended to be sent to you on your birthday, but there was a problem with the formalities and it was delayed." "

leave it there." i didn't look at it for any reason.

song juhan frowned, "don't you even ask what it is?" why

did he get into the bed and close his eyes.

song juhan took a deep breath: "the fund i bought for you is enough for you to earn for a lifetime." tthere was

no response.

song ju was so angry that he threw the file bag on the bedside table: why, your is really harder to please than my father. he

heard the words and opened his eyes: "if you want to apologize, just say 'i'm sorry'."

song juhan shook his head, pursed his lips, and whispered, "... i'm sorry.

"i want to sleep."

song juhan was a little flustered in his heart, why had he never been so indifferent to him, he pushed and shoved: "if you are angry, you will hit me, i promise not to fight back."

why looked at him quietly: "does it make sense?"

"you think anyone can hit me." i'll let you punch you in the face, but you can only punch in the face.

"i mean you do this, does it make sense?" is it because of guilt? song juhan will also feel guilty, but it is really rare.

"what is meaningless!" song juhan gritted his teeth, "i apologize, i don't care about feng zheng's matter with you, what else do you want?"

he slowly changed his breath and said in a dumb voice, "i want to sleep." song juhan

simply took off his coat viciously: "well, you want to sleep, i will accompany you."

before it was too late to stop it, song juhan had already kicked off his shoes and climbed onto the bed, lifted the quilt and went inside.

he wanted to hide like an electric shock, but was thrown into his arms by song juhan from behind: "... song juhan! ssong juhan

pressed his forehead against he's back and said softly, "your body is so hot."

why there was a kind of trembling that had been licked by the mouth of the beast, his face was extremely ugly, but he could not break free of song juhan's arms.

"don't move." song juhan closed his eyes and sniffed deeply the heat emanating from his skin, "why, i was not normal last night, are you going crazy when i was drunk?" i don't want to hurt you, don't be afraid of me. why