Part 24

After a while, Peng let it go and complained: "There is a wine without drinking and chatting, what is the difference between talking about life and stripping naked, come and come, hurry, drink."

Feng Zheng smiled, "Peng Fang, what have you been busy with lately?"

"Blindly working to earn two steel hammers, where is it comparable to Grand Duke Feng?"

"You are less cold to me, my new company, my feet are not standing."

"Haha, come, have a drink, toast your new company."

A few people you come and go to drink, why did you also take the initiative to toast a few cups, he is not bad, but he does not like to drink easily, and hate these noisy occasions, if he does not want to be alone with Feng Zheng, he will not come.

After half a day, Yuan Jiao returned, and strangely, the yin on his face was swept away, and even with a little triumphant smile.

Peng Fang's eyes lit up and he hurried over, the two of them looked down and discussed something, laughing maliciously from time to time.

Feng Zheng used to look for Yuan Jiao to drink, Yuan Jiao drank quite arrogantly, cup by cup dry, Feng Zheng saw this posture, where dare to stay for a long time, drank three cups and ran.

Why did he whisper, "That yuan zhuo is not a soldier, he looks like a momentum, and drinking wine is also like the style of the army."

"Yeah, just got back from the army. He is Peng Fangfa, his father is the chairman of the Yuan clan, have you heard? "

Hara?" Why was he slightly surprised, "Yuan Lijiang?"

"Yeah, you know?" <

"I don't know, but one of my bosses just jumped ship to go to Yuan Lijiang." I didn't expect such a coincidence, Yuan Jiong was the son of Yuan Lijiang.

"Oh, Yuan Lijiang's opponents are very generous, and they are really quite able to keep people, my father can't do this, although he has clear rewards and punishments, but sometimes he is too powerful to win people's hearts."

"Yes, I think Feng Zong's personal style directly affects the company's decent, who does who does who is on the style, I think it is very good."

Feng Zheng smiled, he looked at why, in the dim light, those deep and beautiful eyes appeared particularly bright: "In fact, you should have stayed with my father at that time, our personal relationship will not affect your career, I am not such a small belly chicken intestine."

Why seriously said: "I never thought you had a small belly, but at that time... Oh, forget it, it's all over. Why poured wine on Feng Zheng, "Dry." Feng Zheng's

eyes flashed some complicated thoughts, and the two of them took a sip of the wine in the glass.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and when I picked it up, it was Song Juhan's.

Feng Zheng glanced at it, and said not salty, "Song Daxing." "I'll

take a call." He took the phone and walked out of the box, "Hey, Ju Han." "Why

, where are you?" Song Juhan's tone sounded a little gloomy.

"I follow... Colleagues are outside. "His background voice is very noisy and can't deceive people.

"It won't be with Feng Zheng."

"Nothing." HHe chose to lie almost without hesitation, and after saying these two words, he silently sighed in his heart. How much could it change even if everything was done to preserve such a deplorable relationship?