Why take a deep breath, "Yes, what's the problem?"

"He can sleep with you today, he can dump you tomorrow, Song Juhan is an asshole, are you fucking blind?"

"Even then, it's my own business."

"Your own business?" Feng Zheng glared angrily, "Why do you think Song Juhan provoked you?" If it wasn't for me, he would have taken a fancy to you?! Why was

he embarrassed, and his face changed: "What do you mean?"

Feng Zheng consciously lost his word, trying to take it back but it was already impossible, he gritted his teeth and stared angrily at why, did not answer.

"Feng Zheng, what do you mean by that, make it clear." Song Juhan wants to really play with me, I can afford it, I'm not a woman, just sleep, no big deal, if you really take me as a friend, explain the sentence just now.

Feng Zheng clenched his fists and said in a deep voice, "He... He was there to stimulate me. "What

do you mean?"

"We... Growing up competing, he saw you and me together and wanted to grab it. Why

was there some whiteness in front of his eyes, Rao was a brain like him, and he didn't look back for half a day: "But... We're just friends.

"But he doesn't think so." Feng Zheng stared straight into He's eyes, "I don't think so either." He was

shocked and looked at Feng Zheng in shock. <

"I know you were just momentarily confused by him, and we got along pretty well before didn't we?" Why, you asked me before if it was possible for me to like a boy, and I didn't answer at the time, I can answer you now, if the boy is you..."

"Don't say it." Why did he lower his head, "Feng Zheng, this is not the first time, I don't know if you intentionally or unintentionally, I am finished, and when nothing happens, I can't always stand in place and play this game with you."

"You always have to give me some time!"

Why sighed: "Can feelings be counted like this?" The dim favor he once had for Feng Zheng had been almost worn away in repeated temptations and disappointments.

Feng Zheng shook He Gu's shoulder and said sharply, "Why, don't you make a fool of yourself, Song Juhan is playing with you, you... You come with me.

He grabbed Feng Zheng's wrist and unconsciously tightened it, and he said expressionlessly: "Feng Zheng, what you said and did today is like a child making unreasonable trouble, you go home and calm down, will we communicate well?"

"You don't believe me?"

"How can you trust you like this?"

"Have you known Song Juhan for only a few days?" Do you believe him? What kind of person around him doesn't have it, and you don't want to think about why he's approaching you?!

These words pierced the heart of He Gu, and He Gu took a deep breath: "I have thought about what you said." You listened to Feng Zheng, first, the two of us are outdated, there is no possibility, second, I can't doubt Song Juhan without evidence, and third, even if what you say is true, I am not unable to play. HHe didn't want to believe what Feng Zheng said, but those words explained his doubts all the time--why Song Juhan looked at him.

If it is really because of Feng Zheng... He couldn't even think about it.

Feng Zheng looked at He Gu stiffly, and his expression gradually became sad: "Why, I never found out that you are so cruel." You don't have any feelings for me, do you? Sooner or later, you will know what Song Juhan is.