feng zheng was silent for a moment: "we met at a very young age, we had a good relationship when we were young, and when we grew up, we had less contact and became estranged." why

do you think that the two people are probably not as simple as "estranged", and there may be other contradictions, but feng zheng does not seem to want to mention it, and he is not a person who talks a lot.

feng zheng remembered something: "by the way, how long will your internship period end?" "there's

still more than a month to go."

"my dad appreciates you, and when you get your diploma, you can sign the contract." feng zheng laughed and said, "from now on, you will be a member of our old feng family." why did i

suddenly feel that my face was a little hot, and i didn't know how to take it down for a while.

feng zheng also realized that he was speaking ambiguously, coughed lightly, and disguised the whole tie: "by the way, didn't you say last time that you opened a new aquarium, i have free time this week, let's go together?" "

okay." he smiled and said, "the ticket is not very good to grab now, i want to make an appointment, and i will tell you when i make an appointment."

"well, then i'll check the delicious food nearby."

the two talked for a while, and when they saw that the time was almost up, they went back.

the celebration that day went very smoothly, after he delivered a speech on behalf of the students, he invited song juhan to the podium, and the students in the audience boiled, and the screams could almost pierce the roof, turning this solemn celebration into a star meeting, and the scene was a little out of control. <

song juhan took the microphone and calmed down the students with three words and two sentences, and it is really not to be underestimated that this age can have such a weightlifting.

why the task was completed, and feng zheng took the stage.

the two talked and laughed on the stage, that is, they did not talk about their old knowledge, nor could they see the subtle hostility, but just interacted step by step.

why did he look at them offstage, thinking in his heart, i'm afraid that only a proud son of heaven like feng zheng will not be covered up by standing next to song juhan, but compared with song juhan, feng zheng still looks a lot greener.

after the celebration, it is an internal dinner, although the dishes are all chinese, but the western-style buffet method is adopted, giving the participants enough time to communicate.

he and feng zheng were chatting on the side, and the female host called feng zheng away, saying that the teacher had something to command.

after feng zheng left, he gu's eyes began to search for song juhan, which should have been easy to find, but could not be found for a while.

maybe he went to the toilet, why did his heart move, remembering the summer vacation of the third year of high school, he and song juhan met in the toilet. at that time, it was really humiliating, but fortunately, song juhan didn't seem to remember it.

why did he think of this, put down the dinner plate, and went to the toilet, he had not yet asked song juhan for an autograph.

there were two bodyguards standing at the door of the toilet, and song juhan was indeed here.

somehow just waiting outside.

after waiting for a while, song juhan came out, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he saw why, and he looked up and down at why, revealing a smile of unclear significance.