"Xiao Chen, do you like this singer?" Gu Qingpei asked the person who was humming the song.

"I like it." Xiao Chen smiled and said: "Song Juhan's songs are very good, and people are talented and beautiful, and most of his songs are written by himself." "Is

he of mixed race?" Gu Qingpei's understanding of Song Juhan was limited to being able to match his name and face to his number.

"Yeah, a quarter of German descent, his mom is a Chinese-German mixed supermodel, super pretty." The female colleague next to her pulled out her mobile phone and showed everyone her screensaver, which was a poster photo, a bright and beautiful mixed-race goddess with a perfect carved version, covered only with tulle, holding a three- or four-year-old boy with a slightly curly black hair, exquisitely carved features, and eyes as bright as if hiding the whole starry sky: "This was taken when he was four years old, when his mother took him on the cover of VOGUE. "

Wow, that's beautiful, this figure."

Why have I collected this series of photos, that is, the first pair of Asian mothers and sons in history to appear on the cover of the American vogue, which caused a lot of turmoil in the fashion circle for a while, although it was not the first time that Song Juhan appeared in the media, but it was the first time that the world knew him. TThis mother and son are indeed pleasing to the eye.

Why have I met Song Juhan's mother several times, a Sino-German mixed-race born in the United States, enthusiastic and intelligent, and with unparalleled beauty, but Song Juhan has almost no similarities with her in personality except for appearance.

"Her figure has remained very good to this day." The female colleague shook her head and sighed, "It doesn't look like a human at all."

Gu Qingpei exclaimed, "It is indeed very beautiful."

"Song Juhan's father is also quite handsome, and this family is simply amazing." Female colleagues talk about their idols, such as several family treasures, and do not care whether the colleagues next to them are interested, desperately showing the photos in the mobile phone.

Gu Qingpei took a look at He Yuan and deliberately teased him: "Why, do you like his songs?" Why was

he choked on the soup and coughed with his head down.

"Mr. He is definitely not interested in these things." Xiao Chen laughed and said, "Maybe he doesn't even know who Song Juhan is."

Gu Qingpei smirked, and his eyes shone with a playful glow.

He cleared his throat and said casually, "Well, what do you young people like, I really don't know much."

"Oh, He Zongcai is 28, young and very good, why talk and do things like a middle-aged man all day."

"That is, He Zong's personality is too old to become, usually a board and a glance, when angry can be scary, Gu Zong you talk about him." <

He smiled and said, "You little rabbit cubs, with the support of Gu Zong, you □□ me."

Gu Qingpei patted He Yuan's shoulder and said deliberately solemnly: "He Gong, usually smile more, don't always keep a straight face, and then you won't be able to please your wife after this." There was

a laugh at the dinner table.

When he left work, Gu Qingpei sent a text message to He Gu: Accompany me to have a drink at night.

Why guessed that Gu Qingpei still wanted to dig him, so he replied: Good.

After a while, Gu Qingpei sent over the time and an address, in bar street, why did the name of the bar vaguely heard somewhere, but for a moment I couldn't remember it, nor did I care.