Chapter 13: Gabriel

I stood outside Breah's door and knocked. And knocked. And knocked.

She finally opened it, her eyes angry and unhappy. I needed to fix that immediately. 

"Hi, Breah," I said, my voice husky. "Could I come in?"

After thinking about it for a minute, she stepped aside, and I walked in to her apartment.

She walked to the couch and sat  down, and I sat down next to her.  Since she didn't move away, I took that as a very good, a very positive sign.

"Breah," I began, "first I just want to apologize to you --"

"Gabriel, it's OK. I think...I think I understand and have a clearer picture of what was going on. Colton explained a lot of this."

That was odd. Maybe Colton had pieced together more than I suspected based on what he'd observed over the last year and what little I'd been able to tell him.

"But I'm still really pissed off that you hid your girlfriend and your son from me!"

"I understand, Breah. And you have every right to be upset. I hated hiding that part of my life from you for so long."

"Just tell me that she's gone now and I'm the only one you want, that our seven months together weren't a lie. I need to know that I wasn't the only one feeling things."

"Sweetheart, you've always been the only one I want. This last year with Heather was hell. You and Garrett were all that got me through it."

"I think I can understand what you were going through, Gabriel. I still don't like it, but I think I can forgive you if you promise you'll never keep me out of the loop again."

I scooted closer to her on the couch, my hand pushing one of her curls behind her ear. "Breah, I promise you'll always know what's going on in the future. Swear it to you."

"It's going to take a while to fully believe that, Gabriel. You're going to have to prove yourself for a long time before we're back where we were before all of this blew up."

"I know, and I'll do everything I can to prove to you that you and Garrett are my top priorities. I hated keeping things from you, but when I met you, I couldn't resist you. It was shit timing, the absolute wrong time in my life to meet the girl of my dreams, but I could no more walk away from you than I could stop the sun from rising." 

The look on her face softened. "When you say things like that, Gabriel, it's hard not to believe you and almost impossible not to forgive you."

"They aren't just words, Breah. I mean them with every part of my soul." Fucking hell, I never knew I could be so poetic. But then again, there had never been so much at stake before in my life.

Tears started dripping down her face, and I pulled her to me as I kissed each tear as it traced a silvery path down her cheek.

"Sweetheart," I whispered in her ear when she'd stopped crying, "I'm so sorry, so, so sorry for all the hurt I visited on you, all the pain you experienced because I was too selfish to resist you when I met you."

She gave me a watery smile. "I am pretty hard to resist."

I laughed at her teasing and hugged her to me as she maneuvered so she was straddling my lap. She hugged me back and then her hands moved into my hair and she pulled my face down for a long, deep kiss.

"God, sweetheart, I've missed this," I said when she ended the kiss, and I pressed my rock-hard cock up against her so she was left in no doubt how much I wanted her.

Her little hands tugged my shirt off of me and then she traced my chest tattoos with her tongue. My hand tangled in her hair as she worked her way down. She fumbled with my zipper, but I stopped her. 

"Breah, I want that sweet mouth of yours on me so bad, but I need a taste of you first, baby, then I'm going to fuck you hard and deep, just the way you like it, sweetheart. Let's get your clothes off."

She held her arms up in the air, and I pulled her T-shirt off, followed by her bra. I immediately sucked one of her nipples into my mouth as she rubbed herself against my cock. I unsnapped her pants and pulled the zipper down and she and I worked together to get her jeans off her.

Once we had that done, I flipped her onto her back on the couch and kissed my way from her tits to her pussy. 

"Oh, god, Gabriel," she panted, the sound always music to my ears as I feasted on her, one of her legs over my shoulder.

"I need you, Gabriel," she begged like she always did when she was close. 

So I moved up and slid my aching cock into her warm, wet heat. She felt like fucking heaven.

"Harder, Gabriel," she urged me on with her little whimpers and gasps.

 "Whatever you want, sweetheart," I promised, and I proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, exactly like she wanted it.

"Oh, Gabriel," she said, and then she started crying.

Wailing. 

Sobbing.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

She didn't answer, but her crying continued unabated, getting louder and more frantic.

"Dad-deeee!" 

What the hell?

Definitely not Breah's voice. In a rush, I sat up in bed, breathing hard, the sound of Garrett's cries waking me through the monitor. I scrubbed a hand over my face as I headed to my boy's room to comfort him.

Fucking hell. My boy, the little cock blocker.