Harry just shook his head, he wasn't sure whether he wanted to know what on earth Merle meant by that. If he asked all he'd get is a weird look, Merle either didn't like having to explain himself or just didn't care to. Whether it was insulting or not, Merle hadn't spoken like he meant it so all was good.

"And what does that mean Merle Dixon?" Luna asked, her arms suddenly crossing and giving him a pointed look.

"Ain't meaning nothing!" Merle protested, bloody hell, this woman was irritatin' as hell sometimes.

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining!" Luna rebuffed, using the words she'd learned from him.

"Looks like he's been teaching her some slang," Harry said amused, watching the pair of them continue to argue. "I have to admit you have some of the funniest sayings I've ever heard, I love them."

Harry cleared his throat loudly after watching them for a few minutes, "Can we get back to the matter at hand now?"

Luna looked sheepish while Merle just stared expectantly; he was never one to shy away from anything. Truth be told he absolutely loved the banter between himself and Luna. Hearing her speaking his words in that accent of hers was even more arousing.

"Daryl suggested the watch towers, they're high up, they've give us the lay of the land much easier," Harry said pensively, gazing at the map. "The only problem is it will be harder to get the walkers, even with magic."

"Ain't look like you had a problem clearing out the prison," Merle snorted, his tone basically denying the fact he had been in awe of what he'd seen that day.

"I can't use that spell constantly, there's too many buildings, if my spell even clips it the entire place would go up in flames them kaboom," Harry replied, his brow furrowed as he looked back down at the map. "There's only so much Fiendfyre can do, the rest will have to be done on ground level, I mean there could be up to or more than half a million people there, no doubt when this all started they took as many people as they could in to protect them...not knowing by having so many people on the inside they were reducing their chances of survival tenfold. The fort was probably gone before anyone realized the virus is airborne."

"Why would it go kaboom?" Luna asked confused.

"Gas, petrol, they'll have a lot of it there, in underground tanks or in cars, helicopters, armoured tanks, and not to forget they've probably got an armoury, whether there's anything in it or not remains to be seen, but just having the potential there makes me wary about using the spell a lot." Harry explained, "It's why I've brought the runes, if we can find somewhere secluded we could attract a great deal of them and set fire to them there without running the risk of blowing the place up."

"Oh," Luna replied understanding why he'd brought the runes now. "So what are you doing today then? Just the Fidelius or are you actually going to try and take out walkers?" her tone showed her concern at Harry doing both. He was powerful, yes, there was absolutely no denying that, and everything he had done was done without any powerful magical displays...well mostly, I mean he'd defeated the darkest lord in their history twice without using any spells, both time the killing curse had backfired. Talk about irony, no his powerful displays were when nobody was around, like that patronus that drove off one hundred Dementors and instances like that.

"I don't know," Harry said, his tone unsure for the first time, "I guess we'll find out." he really hoped he could complete the spell; Luna was really making him doubt he could do it.

Daryl glanced at Harry, surprised by the insecurity in his words, it was the first time he'd ever heard Harry insecure. Even when Luna saw his back he'd had his head held high, even injured and laid up for weeks in his cabin he had remained strong, even wakening up to two rednecks like him and his brother. He always seemed so strong and sure of himself, Daryl didn't know how to react to the fact Harry was showing vulnerability, except it made him feel a strange urge to stop it from chipping away at his self worth. Hell, Harry was making him see he was somebody, not just a good for nothing, asshole of a redneck, with an even bigger asshole for a brother.