"I couldn't stay in bed anymore staring at the same three walls," Chloe said sheepishly.

"You definitely all look better, has anyone shown you where to collect some clothes?" noticing they were still in the clothes they had been in when they first got there. Seeing the woman blinking in obvious confusion, "We have a large box of clothes, all different sizes that have been collected from homes or shops when we are scavenging. Take at least three sets of clothes for each of you, so you have something to wear that is clean there is a laundry basket at the side of the cell put your stuff in there, in a few days you'll be drafted in to help with the chores around here, which is mostly, cooking, cleaning, killing walkers or laundry, when you aren't training that is." he still had an entire trunk full of clothes as well, but they didn't need it yet. Chloe and the two boys had obvious bathed, and she had definitely brushed and washed her hair so there was that.

"I can show her where they are," Amy volunteered, hearing the conversation as she passed them, with a bundle of small carrots in her hand.

"That's great; can you show....Patrick and Luke the games and books in the library?" Harry struggled momentarily to remember their names.

"Sure," Amy said nodding quite happily, handing the carrots off to her sister, who grunted but said nothing. "Follow me, my names Amy by the way, don't worry if you forget a few times!" she said cheerfully, mostly looking down at Luke, the eight year old boy, who looked overwhelmed and very, very shy. Luke just nodded a few times before looking at his feet. Amy just smiled at him; he knew the boy would come out of his shell the longer he spent here in safety.

"Has anyone seen Luna?" Harry called out, daylight was being wasted.

"She's doing the dishes," Big Tiny commented, as he sat down, wiping the sweat from his brow, he'd been killing walkers along the fence for about an hour, in fact he'd just finished when Harry and Daryl had returned. He had greatly disliked killing walkers especially at the beginning; it's probably why Harry put him on walker-killing duty more than the others.

"Thanks, oh and you might want to fill in the others about the meeting since they weren't in attendance!" Harry called back, as he jogged into the prison, the walls which had once been coated with blood and a concrete colour, greyish, were now done a lovely cream colour, Luna had brought a bunch of paint tins back and the girls had drafted in Axel, Oscar and Big Tiny into helping them paint everywhere, they were truly making it into their 'home' as it were.

Harry didn't see the harm in letting them make it a little nicer to live in, it gave them hope, happiness and also something to do. This had never been intended as a permanent residence, but somewhere along the way it had turned into one.

Minerva had a network of wizard and witches in different countries, mostly Order members, those who had been stuck on the outside were constantly on the outlook for others of their kind, saving as many as they could, and just lately Dennis had gotten in touch through the book, and Hermione was actually going to ask him if he could go to Washington, to send them the results of all the different countries CDC's to the computer she had made work with magic. Fleur, Bill and Charlie were already making their way to the French CDC, although why he had no idea, it was probably already gone. With the maps Hermione had created, Minerva could pin point exactly where everyone was. Maybe one day...he would be able to see the others again, Merlin seeing them through a mirror wasn't enough, but they were alive, that was all he cared about, that was all that mattered.

"Hey, Harry, did you have any luck?" Luna asked, as soon as she saw him, he looked deep in thought and she wasn't sure if she'd get a reply.

"Yeah, there's a deer outside," Harry answered after a few moments, shaking his head as if to get rid of whatever he was thinking. "Ready whenever you are Merle."