Chapter 13: Keep your secrets close and your bodies closer

NATASHA POV:

It was 2 days till Christmas. The sun had set and the moon was bright and silver in the sky. I was sat on the edge of my bed waiting for y/n, she'd been gone a while.

Then I heard a knock on my hotel door.

"It's open" I said getting up of the bed and sitting on the sofa.

"What the fuck" she said barging in and standing in-front of me. "How could you not tell me, you just thought we'd have a few days in New York over Christmas so you could use me and torment me about catching some criminal excusing the fact that it was Yelena. Oh and she has a message for you she said 'tell my baby sister, hi Natalia'"

I stared at her blankly taking in what she'd just said. I figured the name Yelena was a coincidence, there are lots of people named that, my little sister wasn't a criminal, she'd escaped him right?

"Oh no no this cannot be happening" I panicked if Yelena was a murderer that means he has control of her, no wonder I couldn't catch her when I worked for the police because it was the red room. The widows. "Slippery mother fucker" I screamed throwing a glass at the wall watching it smash on the ground.

"Hey Natasha calm down" she said cupping my face. "What's wrong" she seemed concerned.

"It's him, Dreykoff he's got her"

"I don't know who that is will you tell me what's going on please"

"Before I went to work at the FBI I used to live in Russia and as a child I was taken by a powerful man and trained into being an assassin, used to take out powerful people, steal things, hurt people all for Dreykoffs games. I managed to escape and get myself together before joining the police. I wanted to make a difference and stop the violence instead of create it. After a while it became too much and I left to teach for a while but I'd never fully left. And as a child I lived with a family and Yelena was my foster sister, Dreykoff took her but I though she'd escaped"

"Holy shit, you were an assassin what the fuck. You mean you've killed people" she said staring me hard in the eyes.

I felt a sharp pain surge in my chest, something about y/n thinking of me like that made me feel horrible.

Y/N POV:

I felt a strange sense of relief hit me in the chest. I thought I was the only one, she'd done it too. We both had darkness in our past that we buried . Maybe that's what draws us to each other. But in what way, that kind of passion is dangerous. You don't want to bring that side out back in people especially when it means your dark side is competing with theirs. But as much as I knew that what we were doing was ever worse now, a part of me wanted it more. No, I needed it.

"I'm not proud of that part of my life, It shaped me as a person, maybe it's why I'm such a bitch all of the time, even tho you are a pain in the ass but I put it behind me. I thought it had stopped. I was such a fucking idiot" she turned away from me to face the painting of a girl on the wall.

I watched as she studied her carefully with her deep green eyes. Analysing every detail as if it contained a story.

"I..." every part of me wanted to tell her what I had done, what only Yelena knew and could hold against me. I wanted too but I didn't. My mouth locked itself shut.

"What?" She inquired turning around. I could feel her eyes burning into my skin waiting for an answer but I didn't speak.

"Are you ok?" She asked softening her tone.

And then before I could say anything I was walking towards her leading her back into the wall.

"Y/n" she warned breathing slightly deeper.

"What" I asked sarcastically pressing myself gently into her.

"We've been through this"

"Have we, it's late amd tonight's been crazy I don't want to think about it anymore. You need a distraction,are you sure I can't help you?" I teased aching for a grip of control on the situation.

"I thought it was my job to help you after all I'm the teacher"

"Take a night off" I whispered by her ear.

"You're deflecting, it's childish" she sharpened her voice looking down at me.

"I'm not a little girl Miss Romanoff and I'm not deflecting. I've said my peace we are aware of the present issues what more is there to talk about. Honestly I think talking is...overrated" i hushed looping my finger into the buttons of her shirt.

"Im not giving in darlin, try harder" she spun me around so that my back was against the wall. I felt her leg slid up my torso as she wrapped one thigh around my waist. Her hands hooked through my fingers before she pinned both my arms above my head and leant into my neck.

"Give up?" She breathed against my skin placing light pecks along my neck.

"I...can't" I chocked.

"Ok I tell you what since you've been a good girl these last few days helping me out I'll let this time slide. Nobody wins and nobody loses. Just you and me right now in this hotel room alone" I could feel the smile spread across her face as she spoke. She was enjoying this immensely and honestly so was I.

"Only if the same applies for you, I'll give you a pass right now"

"You're so confident in yourself thinking you can make me cave"

"You don't want me to touch you, not even a little" I breathed sliding my hand into her waistband and between her legs.

Her breathing sharpened as she sucked in a breath, letting her eye lids flutter closed for a Brief second.

Before she could reply her lips pressed against mine. I melted into her feeling the warm buzz of her taste on my mouth. I couldn't help it she was intoxicating and no matter how hard I pushed her off and pretended to hate her I couldn't deny the ache I felt when she looked at me. The desire to fuck her but also hold her close.

"Someone's desperate" I teased breaking away to catch a breath.

"Shut up darling, I can't kiss you when you're letting unnecessary noise escape your mouth...on the other hand" she grinned falling back into to me, kissing me passionately.

I tugged on the buttons of her jeans before sliding them down over her legs. Her head moved onto my neck as she stepped out of her jeans kicking them across the floor.

She placed harsh kisses along my neck sucking gently pushing me further into the wall. I couldn't help the groan that escaped my lips as her mouth touched the perfect spot.

"I take it back, please keep doing that" she teased a low tone in her voice.

I couldn't help it, she turned me on. Everything she did drove me crazy, I tried to push her away but she kept coming back stronger.

I flipped her around so that her back was against the wall and began pulling her shirt off until the door swung open and in walked Maria.

"Hey Tasha I was wondering if..." she stared us both cold in the face her expression as if she'd just seen a ghost.

"Crap" Natasha hissed wrapping her arms around herself and shaking me off to the side.

I couldn't help but feel a sting in my chest as she pushed me off. I knew why, she was my professor and it was awkward now Maria had had walked in but it felt like she was ashamed of me.

"I'll come back" Maria stammered.

"No it's fine stay, there's nothing going on we were just drunk" Natasha cut in defensively.

"Yeah right it was my fault" i croaked facing away from the red head. I picked up my bag and walked past the both of them. "See you tomorrow Miss" I said before shutting the door behind me.

[UPDATE (1 sep 2022 ) IF YOU HATE ME I UNDERSTAND I HATE ME TOO. I KNOW I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING AND I SAID I WOULD YOU CAN BE MAD IT IS OK. I AM IN THE MIDDLR OF A CHAPTER RIGHT NOW WHICH SHOULD BE OUT VERY SOON. I THINK IM GOONG TO REREAD THIS STORY TO REMEMBER THE PLOT AND MY IDEAS BUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND THAKYOU FR THE SUPPORT.]