Chapter 2: Distractions

(Disclaimer: the characters in this are not meant to be exactly like their mcu character. Themes from the films and the characters will of course occur but not everything is the same) 

Y/N POV:

It had been a week since Miss Romanoff arrived at my college. Everyday she would look at me and then back at the board and then back at me. It was infuriating.

Like offering money to someone and then snatching it away before they have chance to take it.

After sitting down I waited in silence for the lesson to start, and after less than a minute there she was.

"Today we are learning about the use of emotion through text" she announced entering through the door.

She was wearing a tight black dress with heels and a black blazer. The dress hugged her curves a little too perfectly allowing me to study her body in more detail than usual. Normally she wore tapered trousers and a blouse so this was unexpected.

After giving us our task I sat there for a while staring at the paper in-front of me. The words melted together confusing me and I felt myself getting frustrated. I rested my head in my hands giving up.

I heard the click of a heel approach my desk and I looked down through my hands to see black stilettos beside my leg. My body tensed at the distance between me and her. Slowly she moved around the the back of my chair and leant over my shoulder so her mouth was inches away from my ear.

"Having a little trouble" she whispered, making sure only I could hear.

"What do you think" I replied . The touch of her breath on my skin sending shivers through my body.

"I think you need to relax and focus" she breathed, placing her right hand on the edge of my shoulder gently. My heart pounding against my chest as she rubbed her thumb into the muscle of my shoulder slowly so only I could see and feel.

"See me after class and I'll help you". Her face was so close to mine I had to cross my legs in an attempt to regain my conscious.

The rest of the lesson seemed to drag on for eternity as I sat tapping my foot on the floor.

The bell rang and once again a pile of people flooded into the corridor leaving me alone with her.

"Y/N you can't just sit there and do nothing almost every day" Her sudden comment bringing me back to reality.

"I know I don't mean to it's just a little confusing" I admitted, picking at my fingernails.

"Well your 19 not a child as you've made very clear to me..." she paused and smirked to herself at the comment I made only a week ago. "It's not high school anymore, this is real life and sadly you have to work hard to get things you want. Do you understand" she asked leaning on the edge of her desk.

"Yes I do. And Im trying, I apologise if the work is not something I understand" I scoffed. Did she really think she could assume I was sitting there because I felt like it. She has nerve ill give her that.

"Are you free on Wednesday evenings?" She asked twirling a pen through her fingers.

"Yes" I replied.

"Ok meet me in here after class on Wednesday and I'll help you with the work and since I'm giving up my time to help you, ill need something in return." She glared at me from the edge of her desk.

Unconsciously my eyes fell to the small slit in the side of her dress that had risen up the side of her thigh due to the fact that her legs were crossed.