"What else do you need?"Jungkook asked

"I just want to tell you I know the other reason why you agreed to marry me.You want the power to destroy me.I wish you will use that same power to protect yourself as the queen.My mother was poisoned by one of my father's concubine.I don't want that to happen to you.It would be such a shame"

"I'm not afraid of death but no harm will befall my son.I want you to promise me that you will always protect our son even though when I'm not there.No matter what"Jungkook said

"Why are you talking as if you are dying tomorrow.As far as I know you won't die until you kill me.I will probably die first.So that promise you want me to make to you can you also make to me"

"I promise"Jungkook whispered

"You can leave"

"Can we go out and have tea.I will make it for us.Just take it as an apology for my behavior"Jungkook said hesitantly

"So you can slap me again and give people something to talk about"Taehyung chuckled

"I won't do it again."Jungkook whispered

"Go ahead and tell me it was the work of the devil"

"My hand slipped.If I ever slap you again in public you are free to slap me back"Jungkook said

"I don't hit people who are weaker than me"

"That just makes me feel a lot better.I can hit you as much as I want.Right?"Jungkook asked

"But don't assume I won't get angry.There a lot of ways to punish you without having to hit you"Taehyung said

Jungkook cleared his throat."About tea.I don't want people to have a bad imagine of me.I'm gonna be queen after all right.I need a lot of good publicity"

"By the way how old are you?.You look way too young to be a queen"

Jungkook knitted his brows"So you never asked.You had sex with me without knowing my age.What if I was a minor"

"You aren't a minor are you?"Taehyung asked in all seriousness and the smaller was baffled to say the least.

"You know what.You can forget about the publicity thing.Come and look for me once you know my age"Jungkook sounded angry and disappointed.

"What a day"Taehyung asked after Jungkook had stormed out.

On the way to his chambers Jungkook bumped into Yoongi and the way the alpha looked at him told him that he had done something he shouldn't have done.He just looked down to avoid eye contact and scurried away to his residence.

He found Jeha in his aunt's arms.

"He is awake?"Jungkook asked

"He woke up just now.You seem upset.What's wrong"

"Can you believe that your brother doesn't know my age"Jungkook complained

"Maybe you never told him"Jisoo said

"It's not like he asked either.Wasn't that the first thing he should have asked before booking me at the brothel"

"Oh Queen Jeon"

"Don't say that.It sounds so wrong"Jungkook frowned

"Why aren't you excited ?"

"Because I don't know what I got myself into.Because I'm marrying the man who had my father killed "

"Its for your son.I actually assumed that you were upset about the fact that you are getting married.I didn't know it was because my brother never cared to ask for your age.That's so irresponsible of him"