Chapter 58🌺

I know i am late...bcz i am very busy now a days

Let's start

Riddhima : vansh the sun shine Orphanage is near my home.....

Vansh: Are you sure Riddhima..
Riddhima : yes, vansh i am sure...we always visited Orphanage Once a month...

Uma(crying):Thank you Riddhima please give my daughter.. After so many year i got any information about her.
Riddhima : I promised you mom you can see your daughter very soon

Vansh: Riddhima.... Let's go to the Orphanage.
Riddhima : Let's go...

Riansh reached in Orphanage.

Warden: How are you riddhima.. You are coming Orphanage after many years..

Riddhima : Yes..mam.i am hare for some important work..
Warden: ok riddhima but who is this man, Your husband.

Riddhima : Yes man he is my husband. Mr.Vansh Raisinghania.

Vansh: Mam..my sister was in your Orphanage. She was stolen by someone. Who stole my sister she accept her sin & told us my sister is in this Orphanage.

Warden : Are you sure.Mr. Raisinghania. There are many people how can you find her. Wait tell her birth date & birth year.

Vansh: Her birthday is 22/04/19.......

Warden : I can find her from old Dairy. Any extra information about her.

Vansh: Yes,she has blue eyes.

Warden: ok i will try my best to find her.Give me your number.. I will contact with you if i got any proof.

Vansh: Ok thanks

Riansh leave that place & Reached vr mention.

Uma: Vansh you find her...
Vansh:No maa....but Orphanage warden told us that if she find any information than she will told us.

Uma: I can't wait more..
Riddhima : Relax mom trust me we will find her.

Vansh: Maa don't worry..

In Riansh room

After taking bath Riddhima come out from washroom she looking very beautiful. Vansh back hugged her & started kissing her on her neck.

Riddhima : Ummm..vansh...not now...i have many work

Vansh: hmm..ok but give me a kiss......
Riddhima : vansh...not now please.. Vanu will co......

Before she could speak anything vansh sealed her lips with his & started kissing her passionately.Riddhima trying to push him...but

Vanu: mumma.. Papa.....what are you doing...
Riansh immediately broke kiss & they are very much embarrassed.
Vanu: Papa why you eating mumma's lips.
Riddhima give Angry glare to vansh.....
Vansh don't understand how to cover up this situation.

Vansh: No Princess it's not like that actually i just do that to know what happened in your mumma's lips.

Vanu: Ok but you can also know to touch her lips by your hand than why you use your lips.

Vansh(in mind): wow just wow.....now i am gone riddhima not Spear me.
Riddhima : Baby now forget this you know i make your favourite panipuri..Now go to kitchen i am coming.
Vanu: Ya...panipuri i love you mumma..
Riddhima (kissed her cheeks) : i love you too baby.

Vanu goes to the kitchen.

Riddhima(Angry) : Are you mad vansh you know na vanu is growing how could you so careless. I about to told vanu is coming but you have no sabar to hear me.Now what vanu will think... She is a child vansh. I can't tolerate if she spoiled bcz of you.