Chapter 51🌺

Let's start

Riddhima : fuck me vansh...i need you.....
He thought to tease her more so he started licking her vagina and she was moaning badly.. suddenly after some 15-20 minutes he rubbed his penis over her vagina as he was rubbing she smiled at him and pulled him close to her, he went over her and pushed his cock inside her vagin.....he slowly started moving it in and out with slightest of the moment she was moaning and groaning badly, her shouts increased him..he went over her and started kissing her......

He was thrusting her rapidly ..her hands were scratching his back which encouraged him to go more hard..both were moaning each other's name..

Riddhu- aah vansh..fuck me like this..plzz don't stop.

Vansh- as u say sweetheart..

After continuous fucking her for 1 hr..he took out his cock from her vagina which was all drenched with her Cummings..she pushed him on bed and kissed on his penis and started licking and sucking all his cums..while her hands were massaging his balls...

Holding his penis erect she sat on it in a cow girl position and was slowly moving on it..he held her from hips, and supported her she started jumping bit fast and eventually she got the fastest she could jump, vansh was getting more into the mood looking at her boobs jumping.. made her stop and pulled her over him so that he can suck her
he chewed her melons for some time.. rolled her on the bed and started moving his penis and went as fast as he could to fuck her, he kept one of her leg on his shoulder.. held her left boob from his right hand..kept his left hand near her arm pit and moved as fast as he could ..

within few minutes she squirted her load and even he was reaching his climax.. with few more pushed he came inside her vagina and fell on her boobs biting them madly..

Mature contain end

I Write mature seance swastikajaiswal 's Help.

Vansh was busy in sucking her boobs while Riddhima was lost in her thoughts....

Vansh look at riddhima...
Vansh: What happened........ Are you not feel weel.. Am i too much rough with you.

Riddhima : vansh....it's not like that...(shyly)it's one the best moment of us.

Vansh(nuzzling nose on her neck) : soo why are you looking dull.....
Riddhima : Vansh....can i ask you something...
Vansh: Hmm.....
Riddhima : You can take care of vanu without me Right...
Vansh(confused) :that do you mean..
Riddhima : If he done something with me than........
Vansh(angry): don't..........
Don't tell anything Future.....
Riddhima : So...rry.
Vansh kissed her forehead.......
Vansh: Never said this type of things riddhima.... Nothing will happen to you......me you & our vanu always live together........
Riddhima : Vansh..... Please hug me tightly..... I want to sleep to hugging you tonight......... I am scared...
Vansh: Don't be with you....

"Pata he ki bharosha kaheke nahi dilaya ja sakta but trust me..jab tak may tumhate sath hu..duniya ki koi bhi parab tumhe chu to keya tumhare as pas bhi nahi ayegi.."

Riddhima : I trust you vansh........

Vansh hugged riddhima tightly & sleep.....

In morning

vanu wake up bcz she is hungry..... It's 9:00am..her mumma always give her sleeping milk at 7:00 am . She become scared bcz she can't find her mumma papa beside her.........she never sleep without them......she started crying.

Vansh sleep broken....he realised that they sleep without vanu..........Everytime after their make out they take quick bath &sleep with vanu.
Vansh wear his clothes & take vanu. Vanu stop crying
Vansh: Sorry baby........papa is so careless.....
You are hungry right...ok i will give your breakfast.............
Vanu: P..a..pa....
Riddhima also wake up..
Riddhima : Vansh...vanu is very hungry... It's my fault.. Give her to me...
Vansh: But how can you feed her.....yesterday night........
Riddhima understand that vansh struck her all milk.
Riddhima : you....

Vansh: sorry sweetheat please don't angry with me...........You don't worry i will give her Cerelac. You go & take bath.
Riddhima : ok... But next time.....
Vansh: ok ok

After sometime
Vansh playing with vanu.......Riddhima is in bathroom.....
A servant come in with a box.
Servant : Sir..it's riddhima mam's parcel.
Vansh: Ok...
Vansh open the box his blood boiled......
He found a letter, a card & a doll

(It's a doll)

(It's a doll)

"Imagine riddhima this doll is your daughter......... Come with me....than
i will Spear her.......

Vansh: How dare he...

Riddhima come out from bathroom. She saw that & started panicked.... She take vanu on her hand & Started crying.

Riddhima : vansh........vanu..

Vansh hugged riddhima tightly
..........
Vanu: Mu..mm..ma...
Riddhima kissed vanu's hole face.....
Riddhima : Mumma loves you baby...mumma will die but nothing happened to you........
Vansh :Riddhima...... Nothing will happen to you & vanu.....i promised you...........trust me....

Riddhima : Please vansh do something...... If he will do anything...
Vansh: i will riddhima.

After sometime
Angre: Boss a good News........ We CATCH viyom
Vansh smirk.......
Vansh: He trying to take my riddhima from me......he have to tell everything
Angre: He is with that man but we can't catch him...boss what you will do with that man viyom..
Vansh: Don't know 1st i need that man's information.. From him.
Angre: What you will do with him...

Vansh: not me riddhima will decided what to do.... Riddhima is mine only mine nobody can take riddhima from me..........i will make his life hell..

That's it
Forgive my grammatical & spelling mistakes.

Next Chapter i don't know😅

Target 90+ vote 400+ views.