Chapter 50🌺

Let's start

RiAnsh sleeping peacefully with vanu......

👆(Imagined It's vansh riddhima & vanu)

Vansh phone started ringing......
Vansh wake up & pick the call......
Kabir: Vansh a bad news...viyom out of coma & escaped......
Vansh: What do you mean by escaped....he is very dangerous....
Kabir: Someone help him to escaped... Some one make seances less to our man....... & than he take viyom with him.....

Vansh: Who is that man......i want to know his every details.....
Kabir: Yes..Angre already start to find...... But luckily we found cctv clear frottage & we see his face.......
Vansh : That's great......
Vanu's sleep broked bcz of Vansh's shout.....
Vansh: Kabir...i call you back....send me his pic.....bye...
Kabir: Ok... Bye...
Vansh: Vanu....you wake up.. Baby...(he take her in his lap.)...but mumma is sleeping..... (Vanu come down from vansh lap goes near riddhima & kissed her cheeks.... She continuously kissing her on her whole face).......for that that riddhima's sleep broken.
Riddhima : vansh...please let me sleep...
Vanu: Mu..m.m..ma....
Riddhima open her eyes & see vanu smiling.... Riddhima smiles & kissed her cheeks.
Vansh shocked
vansh(in mind) : i always do that when i wake up befor riddhima.... That means vanu....see everything... & she stared copy me😯.
Riddhima : Baby......good morning....
Vanu :gooooooooo.... Moooo mu..m. ma...
Riddhima : You are Hungry baby(vanu nodded yes). Ok come with me 1st we will fresh up & than we eat ok...
.she take vanu with her.....vansh got relaxed.. That riddhima not understand that vanu teach naughtiness with him........
Vansh: I have to more careful..vanu is big baby now.....

In hall

Riddhima feeding vanu..everybody eat breakfast....vansh come After fresh up & join with them.......
Sia: Soo vanu you don't see your Gifts.....
Vanu😗.....
Sia: Very bad...bhabi i give her a special gift & you don't give it vanu till now.
Riddhima : we was tired sia... Today is sunday so we open her Gift together......
Ishani: Wow...bhabi it's will be fun......
Uma: you remember ishani.....when you all are small that time also in everybody's birthday sia always excited to open gift....she not Changed.
Sia: Why i will changed.... I love to do that.maa you also jain with us...
Uma: ok......
Ajay: Can i also join with my Princess......
Vansh: ..but she is my Princess.... Papa
All laughed
Ajay: You are now become more possessive vansh.ok....than vanu is my Grand Princess....
Vansh: Ok..done..but i can't join i have to go office.
Ajay: Vansh....but
Riddhima : Dad....Forget vansh.....you will join with us....
................🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️.......,........

In riansh room

Everybody very excited & open Gifts. Vanu is very happy to get so much gifts......

 Vanu is very happy to get so much gifts