Chapter 44🌺

Hi geys......

Some said me that they can't read chapter 44 so i think to continue with chapter 44, My chapter 44 was very small so..i will add new things in this part.

Let's start

In morning Riddhima feeding vanu, vansh is in bathroom. suddenly she saw a massage in her phone..

She open & find a video,have some pic. in this video, vansh was beating someone. In one pic vansh hold a gun in Someone's head, in other pic vansh injected someone.

Riddhima sceard bcz she never see vansh's this side.

She got another massage
"You think that your husband is a good human right.... But he is a criminal........ For him you have to suffer one day......

Riddhima got more scared.Tears roll down from her eyes. She saw vanu & hold her more protectively.
Riddhima : No....baby.. Your father is not like that....my vansh is a good person...i trust him......... Hay na baby....your papa is a nice person na.....
Vanu giggles

Saw vanu's smiling face Riddhima smile lightly

Saw vanu's smiling face Riddhima smile lightly..but she got another massage

" You love your lovely daughter right.... Ready to lose her.... If you live with vansh than you have to lose your daughter...... "

Riddhima got panicked, she started crying more.

Riddhima : No...no baby..nothing will happen to you... I am with you....Your mumma will protect you...your papa also loves you so much...vanu....i will talk to him.
Vansh come out from bathroom & saw riddhima is crying & she hold vanu like that someone will snatch vanu from her.
Vansh What happened riddhima, why you crying.

Riddhima : I want to ask you something, i hope you will ans me the truth.
Vansh: sweetheart, why i will telk lie to you.
Riddhima give her phone to vansh.
Vansh saw everything, He understand that riddhima know about him. His blood boiled to read massage, that bastard want to harm vanu. Suddenly a fear come in his mind.fear to lose his love ones ,fear to lose his wife & daughter.

Riddhima give vanu in vansh's arm.vansh saw vanu watching him with full love

(She is not vanu but imagine her is in vansh arm & she Watching vansh

(She is not vanu but imagine her is in vansh arm & she Watching vansh.)

To see vanu's innocent face, vansh also crying slowly.
Riddhima : You have vanu's swear, tell me the truth.

Vansh think that if he tell her the truth than she can misunderstood him but how can he say lie when he got his daughter's swear.

Riddhima : what are you thinking vansh?

Vansh saw riddhima watching him with emotions.

Vansh: Trust me riddhima, i will tell you everything. Give me some time, i have some secret which i can't told you now. Your vansh can't do anything wrong. I promised you northing will happen to you or vanu.
Riddhima take vanu in her arms.

Riddhima : I trust you that's why i am with you. Otherwise i already leave after saw this video & pics.bcz i can't take my baby's life risk. If an women have to choose 1 from her husband or child than she always choose her child.but i want you both.......i can't live without you vansh.I trust that my love can't do anything wrong. If i provide wrong than never forgive you
Riddhima about to go..

Vansh back hugged her.....
Vansh(crying): Riddhima Please... don't said this. I love... you...i love.. you do much....i... can't.. live without you both. Please don't...... leave me, don't separate me from you both..please........

Riddhima : i love too vansh....my love is not temporary..... You can't imagine how much i love you...i can do anything for you......i trust so much don't broke my trust........
Vansh: I never broke your trust riddhima.......

Riddhima: vanu is very important for me....i need her protection.......

Vansh: Yes, i arranged more bodyguards. Don't worry Riddhima.

Riddhima : Vansh.....
Vansh: hmm..
Riddhima: Don't come near us before proves yourself right.

Vansh: Ri...riddhima.... what...are..you..
Riddhima : it's your punishment to hide your secret from me. I am your wife vansh, you told me that nothing will me Secret Between us, than why vansh.

Vansh:I am sorry riddhima, yes i hide my Secret from you.but it was important.
Riddhima :ok.....😔.
Vanu started crying. Riddhima started to feed her.after sometime she feel asleep.vansh kissed vanu's forehead.
Vansh: I miss you my Princess.

Riansh hears Ajay shouted vansh name.

Riansh come in hall.

To see vansh uma slapped him.
Riddhima is shocked. Vansh eyes filled with tears. Bcz his mother never slapped him.
Uma: i feel shame for you..i give you birth to see this day.
Ajay: If we can't get this video than we never got to know about your real face.i feel shame for you how can you be this much cruel.

Riddhima : Mom dad..Please, give him some time to explain. You all love vansh right. You know him from birth. Pleases trust him.it's can be something else but we think something else.

Uma: Ok fine. We give 2 day to explain. If we are wrong than we ask your forgiveness to not trust you.... but if we are right than we never forgive you vansh.....
Ajay: Uma is right.... Prove that we are wrong.

Everybody leave.

Riddhima : Let's go vansh..
Vansh: Thank you.....to trust me.
Riddhima : Please vansh i can't see you this Stage. Be normal.
Vansh: I am lucky to get you. When my whole family misunderstood me that time you are with me.
Riddhima : They are hurt vansh & it's my duty to be with you. I hope you can prove yourself.
Vansh hugged riddhima.
Vansh: I will Riddhima.
Vansh about to leave.
Riddhima : Vansh Where are you going🥺.
Vansh: I will be back after proved myself. I can't see hated for me in everyone's eyes. Bye..
Riddhima : No...vansh stop.
Vansh kissed riddhima's forehead.
Vansh: Don't worry.......bye.
Vansh leave vr mention.
Riddhima started crying. She goes to her room, Where vanu is sleeping.

Riddhima : why vansh....... 😭.
Riddhima again got massage, but this time Riddhima block this number.
Riddhima take vanu in her lap.
Riddhima : Don't worry baby....your papa come soon.i know he can prove himself.

That's it gyes
Sorry for late.
Forgive my grammatical & spelling mistakes.

Next chapter will be kavangre conversation.

Target 100+ vote 350+ views