Chapter 45🌺

Let's star

Vansh is in london
After leave vr mention, he got an urgent work in London.
Vansh saw kabir called him
Kabir: Vansh are you ok.
Vansh: I am alive.
Kabir: Vansh he is viyom.
Vansh: Whattt......viyom.
Kabir: Yes,viyom.he is not a criminal, he..just.. hate us.that's why he do this things. He also send Video to Dipakshi. But i already told her my truth, she is little upset bcz i hide this from her but she support me after know my work.

Vansh: you are lucky man.........
Kabir: Vansh riddhima bhabi...
Vansh: She give me some to explain myself. But my mom dad,misunderstood me.

Kabir: so how you proves yourself.
Vansh: Not me...you & Angre do this. I am in london for 1 month.
Kabir: What are you mad vansh........
Vansh : No kabir.you know that after know my truth they feel guilty to misunderstood me,so i can't see them guilty so i decided to keep distance to them. My work will end after 2 day but🙂 i don't want return home now.sometime distance made relationship strong.
Kabir: But...your daughter...
Vansh close his eyes some tear come from his eyes.

Vansh: I miss her,my Princess 🥺.
Kabir: Please vansh you can't stay away from her,come back.
Vansh: I will kabir....riddhima... Will miss me,said her that i am fine.
Kabir: Don't you miss her.

Vansh: I love her...how can you think i don't miss her. But i can't see her in guilt. Kabir.. Viyom misunderstood us..i know he want that we also feel the same what he got. But he don't know that we are not responsible for that incident.
Kabir: You come vansh than we will handle him.
Vansh : kabir..said everything to riddhima & my mom dad.
Kabir: Are you sure.....
Vansh: Yes,but also told them to keep it Secret.
Kabir:Ok..if viyom will do anything.
Vansh : I know him,he can't harm anyone. You remember kabir....
Kabir: Ya,i remember that.....we have to tell him Everything, otherwise he will be burn in revenge.
Vansh: Hmm....kabir.. Please take care of my family before my coming. Vr mention is very protected, you come with dipakshi bhabi &krushal.... Riddhima can spend some time with them.
Kabir: Ok vansh, As you wish. I will try my best. But without Angre i can't tell them our truth.
Vansh: Angre is with me,he will be back tomorrow. Don't worry i also told him everything. Bye.
(Cut the call)
Angre hears everything.
Angre: Boss I can understand what to do.Don't worry.
Vansh: Angre i think i can't get their trust fully right.
Angre: No....vansh you...

Vansh : You know Angre i think that Riddhima will be misunderstood me but she trust me & i though my mom dad will be trust me or understand me but.....i feel that i am not a perfect son.
Angre: It's not like that boss.actually they are hurt that's why.....

Vansh: Angre you will go back to india tomorrow.
Angre: But....you..
Vansh: I already explain that....i am not in good mood soooo leave me alone.
Angre understand his mood so he leave that Place.
Vansh take her phone & open riddhima's picture & kissed it.

Vansh: i miss you sweetheart,why you said me to stay away from you🥺

Vansh: i miss you sweetheart,why you said me to stay away from you🥺. You know how much i love you that why riddhima, if you don't like that than you also come with me. I miss my Princess Riddhima 😔.
He take vanu's pic

Vansh: Vanu my Princess

Vansh: Vanu my Princess..... You don't miss your papa....papa miss you. Papa want to hug you baby.papa want to sleep with hugging you. After 1 month you will be little big baby. You won't forget your papa right.
Tears rool down from his eyes.
Vansh: Why mom dad.......why you can't trust your own child, A child always have one trust that his mom dad will understand him, but........
Vansh blocked all number without Kabir & Angre. Bcz he don't want to talk to anyone.

Next day in vr mention

Riddhima missed vansh badly. Sometime she stated crying.
Riddhima : Where are you vansh,why you don't called me.i miss you jan😭.

She saw kabir come with dipakshi & Kaushal.
Riddhima haapy to see them.
Riddhima : kabir bhai how are you.....(to krushal) heyy buddy what's up.....you meets me after long time.
(Note: They meets before also)

Krushal 5 years old,kabir & dipakshi's son

Krushal 5 years old,kabir & dipakshi's son.sweet but little moody. Good at heart.

(I think to add real Dipakshi)

Dipakshi 28 years old kabir's wife & krushal's mother. Very good heart human. Positive & self respected girl.she is a teacher.

Krushal : ya....you are very nice.i hears a baby in his house. I want to play with baby.
Riddhima : Baby is sleeping krus..when she will weak up,you will play with her. Now i will give you ice cream. you like Ice cream right
Krush: Yesssssss..i love ice cream.
Riddhima give his ice cream.

Riddhima : How are you Dipakshi bhabi..
Dipakshi: Hayy Riddhima Please don't call me bhabi..it's feel old. We can call each other's name.
Riddhima (smiles): Ok.
Kabir: Bhabi, vo.....vansh is in London.
Riddhima : Why🥺.
Kabir:Ahhhh for some work. He told me to tell you all everything about our secret.
Riddhima : Our Secret means...
Kabir: Me,vansh & Angre's Secret. After angre come, we tell you everything.
Dipakshi : I know everything Riddhima, trust me your husband is a great person.

Riddhima : When he will come🥺.
Kabir: Ahh.....vo...After 1 month & he told me that he don't wanted to talk to anyone.
Riddhima : What😦, why kabir.... He... said me that..he will come soon & why he don't want to talk with us.
Riddhima started crying. Dipakshi trying to Console her.
Kabir: Bhabi Please........ He is little hurt, that's it. Control yourself. But where is uncle, Aunty, ishani,sia.
Riddhima : Mom dad also very hurt so they goes to mandir & ishani sia goes to a Tour with their friends for 1 week.they don't know anything about vansh.
Kabir: Ok bhabi.....

That's it gyes
I know it's Borings chepter. Forgive my grammatical & spelling mistakes.

Next chapter i don't know 😅

Target 75+ vote 350+ views.