Chapter 52🌺

Let's start
After 1 week
Riddhima : Vansh i am very tired... Now stop...
Vansh: Sweetheart we done only 1 round
Riddhima : vanu will be awake...... It's morning... We done 5 round at night...
Vansh: so what we are in bathroom.... Vanu can't see anything...
Riddhima : she will be afraid to not saw us with her & it's 9:00 am....i have to go office......
Vansh :...... Please 1 more.......otherwise i have to take cold shower whole day...
Riddhima (blushed): Ok come.....
They did another round & take bath together.

They come out from bathroom & saw vanu wake up & playing with her legs.

(Imagine vanu like this pose.)

Riddhima : ole mera baby....you wake up....
Vansh: You go to office i am with vanu......hena baby.....
Riddhima : But let me feed her...once...
Vansh: Are you sure..you can feed her😉.

Riddhima : vansh.....please stop teasing me....... I mean i will feed vanu bottle milk.
(She take vanu in her Arms & feed her Milk.)
Vansh......Thank God everything is Ok now...i was very scared...... He trying to kill vanu......
Vansh: Ya...if something happened to vanu than we never forgave us...Thank God....we are safe now......

After feed vanu Riddhima goes to office.
Vansh think how he save his lifeline from that psycho.

Flashback

Vansh meet viyom.....

Viyom think that for vansh his wife & daughter die.
Vansh told him everything that his one friend do this not him......
Viyom: i will kill him..vansh i am sorry please leave me....& forgave me...i don't want to shoot Riddhima..... It's a mistake...... I am sorry...
Vansh: I can't forgave you but yaa if you help me than i will not give you any publishmeant....
Viyom: Ok..i will help you...
Vansh: your daughter is Alive viyom.
Viyom: Whatttt.......vansh....i want to meet her..my daughter....my Princess..
Vansh: She was adopted my a couple but unfortunately they died in an accident. She is now with me.....
Angre take her.....
Angre come with a 5 years old girl....viyom recognize his daughter.. He run & hugged her......

Viyom: i got you...baby.... Thanks vansh...
Vansh: It's ok...
Viyom: Vansh his name is Alex....he want to marry riddhima.... & kill you & vanu....i think he already reached vr mention to harm them...
Vansh: Nooooo........
Vansh run for vr mention... Angre Called their man for help.......

Riddhima was washroom Alex come in room make seancesless servants & injected drug in vanu's body.........he Write a latter......& kidnapped vanu.

Riddhima come out from bathroom & scared to see a servant fell on the floor & vanu is missing...... She find the letter & read it....

If you want to save your daughter than come in xyz place........

Riddhima started crying..... Vansh come in His room & saw riddhima is crying......he read the letter.......

Vansh: riddhima let's go...
Riddhima : Va...vansh..vanu...
Vansh: i am hare riddhima.. Come...

Vanah& Riddhima reaches that place...they saw vanu in Ground she looking lifeless....
Vansh: You basters what happened to my daughter......
Riddhima : Vanu😭..baby......
Alex: relax she is alive.......if you want her Alive than give riddhima to me.....

Suddenly someone Shoot Alex & he die in spot....
Riansh look & saw viyom......
Viyom: You give me my daughter now i give you your daughter...... Be happy vansh....

Riddhima run & take vanu in her Arms...
Riddhima : Vansh😭😭😭...vanu not reposed...... Vanu baby...wake up....mumma will die....
Vansh: Princess..... Vanu.........🥺...what happened to you baby...see...papa.is crying............
Viyom take vanu in hospital..... Doctor treat Her.....
Doctor: Don't worry she is fine now.....someone give her drug...but now she is fine.......
Riddhima : Thanks Doctor...

Vansh hugged viyom...
Vansh: What you did for me i will never forget...thanks to save my daughter.....
Viyom: It's my duty to save your daughter after my crime.......Thanks to you to save my daughter......

Viyom leave with his daughter......
Riansh also come home with vanu...

Flashback end

Vanu: Pa..pa
Vansh saw vanu sit & smiling......

(Imagine black curly hair & Blue eyes)

He take her in his lap...
Vansh: Papa will never make you unhappy....... Who try to harm you i will kill him......

That's it...
Forgive my grammatical & spelling mistakes...

This Story will be end after some Chapter.........
Thanks for your love & support....
I will start another story.......After some time....

Next chapter will be Leap......
Target 90+ vote 400+ views
I will give update after complete target

Target 90+ vote 400+ views I will give update after complete target