Chapter 3: Take This Role!

Start from the beginning

Shen Jintai followed Li Meilan and the others into the dressing room.

As soon as he entered, he saw five to six people talking around a handsome guy in a white shirt. The handsome guy listened indifferently as he was slowly filing his nail. When he saw them coming in, he immediately stood up.

"Jintai, long time no see."

With a tall figure with a tone of boyish and feminine appearance, and soft and delicate facial features, the impact of his beauty couldn't be compared to those seen in photos or text.

As an ordinary reader, Shen Jintai had read the novel <Everyone Loves Bai Yueguang>, and his favorite character was Bai Yueguang. Readers had filters for the protagonist, and now the man on paper had become a reality, standing in front of him vividly.

Shen Jintai remembered the description given to Bai Qingquan's appearance in <Everyone Loves Bai Yueguang>: His skin was like a shelled egg, his eyes deep like a lake, and his lips were like flowers. Anyone who saw him were all impressed by his temperament.

The author even added a special sentence: "If such a description was used on others, it may be ridiculed by the readers, but if it was used on Bai Qingquan, it would only make people happy and sincere!"

Looking at the person in front of him now, it was the truth! That fairytale like temperament was ready to come out! It could, it really could!

With that he fell in love with his rival at first sight!

Shen Jintai also happily stretched out his hand: "You can still recognize me." No one else seemed to recognize him at first glance.

Bai Qingquan was obviously taken aback for a moment. He probably didn't expect Shen Jintai, who dared to roll his eyes blatantly under the spotlight, to become so soft and gentle. He felt the same way when Li Meilan told him that Shen Jintai accepted his proposal. Surprised.

Bai Qingquan smiled and said: "Others don't know. We both debuted together. When we were in the dormitory, I still didn't know what you look like without your makeup on."

Shen Jintai, look quite flashy when he had makeup on. Not wearing any makeup now, he looked like the boy next door. Contrary, Bai Qingquan, was a famous male god with or without makeup. It was said that he basically didn't need to wear makeup when filming!

Shen Jintai couldn't help but look at Bai Qingquan. Such a superb little 0* beauty, who wouldn't want to bully him making his waist sore and his legs soft!

*0 is referring to him being a shou/bottom/uke.

"Have you met the director?" Bai Qingquan tried to ignore Shen Jintai's somewhat overly enthusiastic gaze, and looked at Li Meilan with a smile.

Li Meilan also showed a bit of a flattering expression to this current top talent and resource coffee in the entertainment industry: "Not yet. Thank you for this job. I will bring him to meet him now."

Bai Qingquan said with a smile: "Then let's go together."

They left the dressing room, and the staff in the dressing room immediately got together and sighed.

"Oh my god. What a whirlwind. Who would have thought two years ago, Shin Jintai who was at the top of the industry would now have to rely on Bai Qingquan's introduction for work!"

"Yeah, on the night of the finals that year, the two of them competed for the C position*, and the suspense stayed until the last moment. There were even three hot searches*!"

*C position = The center position in a group of people. It is the most important and most visible to the audience, usually being held by the person with the greatest qualification and the highest status. The center position is the visible form of the power a celebrity holds, an important proof of a celebrity's status in the entertainment industry.