Ch.6~ "The girl of my dreams"

Justin's POV~

"There she is! The girl! The one I met at the café back on that day. But is that only the thing that has made me so excited? Really? I don't think so... Cuz she matches with the one who appears in my dreams sometimes stands facing her back to me or as a blurry figure spreads out her hands as if she wants to welcome me in her embrace ,whose face I can't see properly. May be that girl and this girl aren't same but something about this girl, may be it's her aura, her attitude that's making me feel different-- someone very familiar, very much known... Someone for whom I've been waiting since long."
[Author's POV~
Justin mumbled to himself as his excited and curious eyes, eyed the girl standing a few hands away from him clad in bossy black who was also looking at him with her surprised and confused eyes.
Beside her was her bestie Sana who was literally screaming internally on finding the handsome and fine Justin, her celeb crush sitting there right infront of her looking gorgeous as usual but was he seeing her? No... His eyes were busy in studying her bestfriend Y/N.]

Back to Y/N's POV~
I was unable to believe my eyes. Again??? Once again he is here??! It was difficult for me to explain the feelings that were wrapping my heart, such a strange scarf of emotions where every thread spoke out differently, "You know him, you know him since a long time! Go and speak ! Don't be scared!","What's wrong with you? Why are you so nervous? Are you in love already with him?","What's going on? Why only him? Why is your heart racing now?", "You wanna cry, isn't it? But you can't but why do you want to cry?". I didn't know what's the exact answer for all these neverending questions and among all these I didn't understand when my cheeks caught tinge of pink hue. Suddenly Sana asked, "Y/NNIEE???! You?? You're blushing???! Has someone caught my Y/Nnie's eyes?" Sana followed my gaze and suddenly her expressions changed when she found out that my eyes were stuck on Justin and even his eyes were also stuck on me with a light smile on his face. "Y/N? Is it Justin?? I-I mean is that The Jeon Justin?? OMG Y/N! Y/N!!!!!!!" Sana speedily tapped on my shoulders and somewhat shook me to bring me back in the present moment. "Huhh??!" I trembled a bit and brushed some of the hairs that had fallen on my face and clipped them back behind my ears and dabbed my eyes which had turned somewhat teary, a bit with my handkerchief, slowly paying attention to Sana."What's wrong Y/N? Why are you crying?", Sana asked me with a voice wrapped in concern, "Who said so? I'm not crying!", I managed to smile a bit, "actually I got dust in my eyes somehow or may be it's because of the mascara, hehe" "Oohh", Sana giggled. "Hey guys! How are you?", to my extreme surprise it was him, Justin, who had left his seat by the and was now walking slowly towards us with the usual heart-warming smile plastered on his face, how handsome he was looking in those skin-tight jeans, pitch-black boots and black leather jacket(somewhere outfits kinda matched too), "it's Sana right?" "Yeaahhhhhh!!", Sana replied excitedly, "See I remembered your name! And she is Y/N, am I right?", different, truly the gaze was different;warm, compassionate, romantic. "UGHHHH! Y/N stopp! What are you doing? Girl calm down! CALM DOWN!" I scolded myself at a low tone, "Yeah! You are right! Hello and Good evening Mr. Jeon!" "OOH! Finally I got to hear your voice, cuz that day at the café you remained quiet all the time I was present with you guys! Haha! Jokes apart... Good evening to you too!" Jeon smiled at me brightly and I managed to return one too though my heart was racing badly. "Ohhh Y/N AND SANA!!!" finally that was Kai, our handsome birthday boy, "aisshh! Where were you guys? I was waiting for you two eagerly! Ohh! Justin Hyung meet Sana and Y/N, my close friends-" "I know them already. We met earlier" "Ohh is that so? I see! May be it's about the contest right Hyung?" "Yeah! Sana won the opportunity and Y/N went there with her" "Oohh that's truly amazing!haha! Okk guys make yourselves comfortable and yeah! outside you'll get stalls for snacks and mocktails and the DJ too so enjoy!" Kai speedily gave us all the info and left with the gift packs that we gifted him with the most adorable happy smile on his face. "Let's go Y/N! My stomach is honestly grumbling. Let's munch on some delicacies outside." I took that as a way to escape from there,"Okk let's go!" We went out to explore the stalls outside and stopped infront of the barbeque stall. Taking the plates while we were enjoying the spicy and smoky delight, my eyes fell on Justin who was standing just some few distances away at the other side of the pool with a peg of wine in his hand and I was not wrong, his eyes were once again looking at me and there was my stupid heart that was beating endlessly and I was literally feeling my ears and cheeks heating up. I turned to the other side to avoid his eyes and finished the item that I had in my plate and left from there. "Why am I feeling that you're trying to avoid me hmm?" I literally turned into a statue with the glass of mocktail in my hand and the straw plugged inside my mouth, "Hmm?" I slowly turned around to look at him, " Come on Y/N! I'm already seeing that you are trying to avoid me somehow today, even the last day at the Café you didn't talk much. I see people never miss the chance to talk to me if they ever get any but here I'm seeing you... ok let's take that you were not feeling comfy to talk that day cuz you only knew my name but didn't have a talk anyday. But what about now? We already know eachother" " Actually pls don't mind I don't like to talk much. I love staying pretty silent..." I somehow managed to speak out stuttering lightly, "umm and we just got to know eachother the previous day so my introverted self would still need sometime to...umm...you know...hehe" I said. But in my mind I was still asking myself "really? We have just known eachother for a day? Then what was that unusual feeling that day and even today? What about those strange scenes in my dreams?". Suspicion clouded my mind even more when his reply seemed like an answer to my never-ending questions, "What if I say that it's not one day but I know you since a long time?", Justin smiled.
********************************
Story by bts7sssss.
("CONNECTION" PART-6)
Author's note:Hey guys its your author! Sorry for not updating for long. Here's the Part -6 of "CONNECTION" and I've presently started working on the seventh part so may be I'll update soon. Till then have a look at this part and go through the previous ones if y'all have missed out any of them. Take care and stay safe. Meeting y'all soon with Part-7. Bye!