Ch.5~ What's happening?!

Every single day at the University were passing away with me deeply drowned in thoughts about the occasional jumbled up dreams that used to perturb my peace of mind and Sana's monotonous long speeches mostly about her boyfriend or sometimes by questioning my unusual absent mindedness which I smoothly ignored through silly excuses cuz my mind never ever used to feel that courage in revealing all the matters to others even when it is my bestie, may be she won't believe me and would ignore with loud laughs, brushing away the facts carelessly. Two types of feelings were taking over me, sometimes I was feeling to let it out, to share with someone while sometimes my introverted mind was making me feel guilty for having such thoughts. Days were passing away with such unavoidable troubles when until that day arrived when I genuinely felt that all that were happening were nothing but parts of pre-designed plot of fate.
One of our friends, Kai, planned to celebrate his birthday with all of us as he expressed his desire of throwing a party at his posh mansion on the occasion where he invited all of us. Being a descendant of a wealthy and renowned family, he was famous in the whole institute and being a person with extremely loveable and jolly personality and for not being a proud spoilt brat of a rich family, nobody felt that doubt of sharing friendly bonds with Kai. He was a a lovely and close friend of each n every student in our class, so nobody expressed any refusal of attending the sophisticated party.
Once again can y'all guess whose excitement level elevated to the peak? Yeahhh!! Ofcourse!! None other than my overexcited bestie, Sana as she was hopping like a bunny out of excitement at Kai's invitation. "YAAYYYYY!!! YAAYYY!! Y/NNIEEEE!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE PARTY!!! WOWWWW!!! OHH MY GODDD!! THE HUENNINGS ARE MUCH FAMOUS HERE! SOO?!!-- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Y/NNIE MANY CELEBS WILL BE THERE TOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! JUST THINK AA--" "Ohhoo!! Sana!! Calm down calm down! He will be partying only with his friends! Didn't you hear him say that?" "YAAAAA Y/N! His family will also be there and his family will surely invite many of their friends and I'm sure there will be some celebs too!!! Oohhhh myyy Gawdddd!!...." I didn't have that spirit of quarrelling with her at the moment as I understood that she ain't gonna listen to me. I flashed a little smile at her and showed fake excitement.
But deep inside my mind kept on playing the reels of the scenes and the dreams that visited me almost every night and to be honest, I wanted to complete the whole puzzle as soon as possible, yeah it's not that much possible that dreams perturbs a person but in my case, I didn't know why but I felt I had some close connections with everything and in my mind I aggressively tried to clasp on every relatable thought.
Kai was a good friend, a very kind and humble one to be particular and he was actually not like the other spoilt ones of our class who looked down upon the others and spent extravagantly just to keep their so called stamp of "rich" on them intact. He was nice to everyone and never hesitated to help others in need. And!!! Oohhooo I forgot to say! He was the boyfriend of our lovely friend Sunaina, a beautiful Indian girl who settled just the last year with her family. Her father worked in a prestigious Multinational Company and was transferred from the Indian to the Korean branch and also Sunaina got the chance of studying here so with a view of performing both the works, the family arrived here. Soon Sunaina became a very close one in our group and within a few months of her arrival, the lovestory began between Sunaina and Kai. Really sweet, isn't it?
"Y/N! I hope that y'all will be there that day...I'll be expecting you guys and tbh, you guys are the special ones since y'all are my love's besties, so plsss be present that day, I'll be really happy to see you guys there" "OFCOURSE KAI!!! WE WILL BE THERE FOR SURE!!! DON'T WOR--" "Umm Kai, I can't assure you but I'll try my best to be present. I'm not feeling better recently, so if I feel better, I'll be there for sure" "OOO myy! What happened Y/n? Are you okk?" "Yeahh Kai! Don't worry! Nothing's serious!" "Y/N you didn't think of telling me too HUHHHH??? What type of bestie are you? YAAAAAAA THAT'S UNFAIR!" "Sana don't worry! Nothing's serious, just I don't feel very well mentally. It's okay! I'll go through it! Don't worry!" I explained. "Ummm okk! Pls take care of yourself Y/n and if you need any help in anything I and Sunny (He used to call Sunaina as Sunny, lovingly)will be there for you afterall my Sunny is a close friend of you guys!" "Yeah! Yeah! Kai, Sunaina is indeed a very caring one in our group, I'll surely tell if I need you guys' help" "Okk... Bye Y/nnie take care" Kai left the room after arranging his belongings. "Y/nnie! Is everything ok?" I felt Sana's soft hands on my shoulder as her voice was signifying that she was worried "I think you're hiding something from me. What happened? Even I'm also noticing you these days you behave very strangely, you think something all the time, often I find you zoned out in your thoughts. What's the matter Y/N?" Sana asked me gently. "Don't worry Sana! Everything's fine, just I'm a bit bored. Nothing else." "Is that so? Are you sure everything's fine?" "Yeahhh yeahhh don't worry! Hehe..." "Hmmm.. okk then! Spend some free time with your parents, focus on your hobbies, hope these will help" "Ummm hmm..." I smiled faintly at her and in return she hugged me and gave me a soft smile. "Let's go bestie!" "Yeahhh let's go!" we packed our belongings and left the room.
Few more days had passed away, now surprisingly, those blurry scenes also had stopped disturbing. After thinking about the sudden disappearance of the weird dreams I slowly started forgetting about those and used to focus on my daily schedules.(Out of sight, out of mind! You know! Hehe:))
Previously, I didn't want to attend the party of Kai but now my plans had changed as I thought of attending it excitedly. I and Sana discussed about the fashion for the day as both of us were excited for the day.
And finally the most awaited day arrived and soon we were on our way to the party. Sana had chosen an elegant pink coloured short dress and I went for a black high neck top and a pair of pencil jeans with stylish black ankle boots adding up to the fashion.