Forever ~ Chris

* ^Taken from sturniololuvrs's instagram^ *

Sophia's P.O.V

Laughing hysterically with your boyfriend is easily the best feeling in the world. "What are you staring at? Is there something in my hair?" Chris asks, noticing me staring and goes to his mirror to check "I was staring at you!" I say smiling as I watch him. "Why?" He asks walking back over to the bed where we had been sitting and laughing "Because I can".

"What's up guys, welcome back or welcome to our YouTube channel. Today, we have a special guest with us" Nick starts the video, "Many people are curious to know what it's like to date a triplet" Nick explains the video to the camera and essentially their viewers "And one of us happens to be in a relationship" Matt comments as I shuffle into the frame. "This is Soph, my girlfriend" Chris smiles looking back at me as I sat behind his passenger seat, eating some fries from McDonald's. "This video is going to be a lot of Chris and Soph talking cause people wanna know" Nick warns before pulling out his phone for the questions. "How long have you been together?" He reads out, I look at Chris knowing we had two answers we usually say "Officially since we were ten, but we were one of those people who said we were dating in kindergarten" I explain looking between the boys "So it's been about thirteen, thirteen and half years" Chris sums up quickly, looking at me smiling. "What makes a relationship last?" Nick asks looking up from his phone, looking over at Chris, I really don't know how we've managed to stay together for as long as we have "I don't know. We just go with what works for us at the time and keep adjusting" Chris explains, I nod in response. I can't help but smile and zone out a little as I watch Chris and his brothers laughing and talking over each other and I'm proud of the man my boyfriend has become with the help of his family. 

"Soph, do you wanna pick a question?" Matt asks offering me Nick's phone and I start scrolling, "What was that?!" Chris asks whipping his head around his seat, looking directly behind me and reaching for my hand as it was on my knee. "What?" I ask looking behind me  at the dark parking lot, "You can't do that!" I say, hitting Chris lightly on the shoulder "Don't scare me!" I say, watching Chris' worried look turn into his smile before laughing loudly. Continuing to hold Chris' hand as I look through the questions on the post as the boys talked about whatever. 

"Oh jeez, some of these questions and comments are disgusting," I say, looking up at Chris and Matt, knowing the boys' demographic and surprised that they would type and send these comments. "Ignore those Soph," Chris says immediately, he's always tried to keep me from the comments he and the boys get. "Oh, here's one. Chris, why have you kept me from social media for so long?" I read out, summarising the question "Oh, that's easy. Soph isn't into social media like I am, she didn't ask to be a part of what me and my brothers do. Having Soph away from my social media feels like it's like work and home life are separate and it's simpler that way" Chris answers, looking at the camera before looking at me as he finishes his explanation. "I do post about Soph, she is my girlfriend and I'm proud that she is and I don't have to post everything about my life" He finishes, looking between myself and Nick and Matt. 

Finishing the video with the boys was kind of chaotic but that's to be expected with the three of them, "Thank you so much for watching and we'll see you guys next Wednesday and Friday!" Nick signs off as Matt grabs the camera, Chris having let go of my hand by now. Running my hand through Chris' hair gently, and seeing a small smile on his lips "You need a hair cut" I whisper quietly, smiling knowing he liked the longer hair but it was getting too wild even for him "I know, I'm getting one on Thursday" He replies as Matt yells in their camera for the outro. "You need a shave as well" I comment quietly, moving my hand from his head to a finger on the side of his cheek "Your sideburns" I giggle, as his sideburns were the clear sign that needed a shave. Seeing Chris roll his eyes and Matt start the car "Seatbelts lovebirds" Matt teases which meant it was my turn to roll my eyes. 

"You staying at our place or am I making a detour?" Matt asks as he drives back "Nah, I'm staying with you guys. Can't get rid of me that quickly" I joke smiling as the boys roll their eyes which I know they're only doing as a tease as I spend more nights on their couch than I do in my bed. "Do you ever go home?" Justin asks as I walk behind the boys from their front door, Justin sitting at the counter having a bowl of cereal "Nice to see you too Justin" I tease sitting beside him "And having triplet little brothers wasn't enough, having a little sister is worse" He jokes, smiling at his own  joke "Aw, you think I'm your little sister?" I smile in response, seeing the triplets smiling in the corner. We've literally grown up together and Nick and Matt and Justin are all like my older brothers and Chris, well, we're forever.

**Hi, I don't like the ending of this but it'll do. Hope you enjoyed this one-shot and requests are always open. ~Byeeeee Charlie**