"Here, I'll help you." Jack mumbled, as he helped me pick everything up.

He handed me a piece of paper, it wasn't in there before.

"Oh what the hell?" I opened it up, it was a handwritten note.

You better watch your back; I'm coming for you Meredith.

You think you can just leave us like that?

I don't think so, you're gonna pay.

I hope you didn't like those autographed posters of All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil.

Because I took them, come find me if you want them back, all in one piece.

Apartment 9 at the Springside condo's at seven sharp.

Xoxoxo, Tara.

"Oh no." I dropped the note on the floor.

"What? What is it?" Jack frantically asked.

"Look," I handed him the note. "It took me so long to get those singed. If she shreds them, I'll kill her."

Now I know it sounds silly that I care so much about those posters, but they're like my children. I framed each one. So they wouldn't get ruined. And I'll do anything for my children.

"Wait, how did she even find those?" He asked.

"I have no idea. But I need them back," I looked at the time. It was six forty five. "I need to go now." I ran out the door.

"Wait, I'm coming with you." He informed me.

"Jack I'm fine, I can go alone." I stated.

"Nope. I'm coming." He got in the passenger seat of my truck.

"Fine." I huffed as I starting driving to the condos.

_

We went to apartment nine, I checked the time six fifty nine.

"I'm scared, what if she actually shredded them." I worried.

"If she did, or does. I'll do whatever it takes to find you new ones." HOLY SHIT, IT HAS FEELINGS.

Anyways,

Once the clock struck seven I busted up in that place.

And there she was, taking each poster out of its frame.

"Fucking touch one more and I'll beat you so hard you'll like a different person." I warned. Jack chuckled slightly. I glared at him. He stopped.

"Do it. I dare you." She tempted. I knew it was a set up, since I'm eighteen she can press charges against me if I actually beat her up.

"No, just tell me what you want first." I demanded.

"I want you to move back, if you don't I'll continue to take your things and ruin them." Wait, can't I call the police and tell them she broke into my house to get these posters anyways?

"How about I just call the cops and tell them you, A broke into my apartment and B stole my things." I pulled out my phone. Her smirk was wiped off her face. What an idiot.

"NO!" She lunged at me and slapped my phone away.

"Aw, are you scared they'll arrest you Tara? Serves you right." I laughed.

"No, it's not that. I know who they'll send for me. Bella's dad is a cop, he doesn't know I'm still in town, and engaged to another man. Please don't I beg of you." She pleaded.

"Oh, well. In that case, I want you to do one thing for me," She nodded. "Fucking get out of my life, I don't care if you still marry my dad. Just leave me out of it. You're just a money-stealing rat, anyways. So, do we have a deal?" I extended my hand.

She literally crawled over to me, and shook my hand.

"Deal." She shook my hand furiously.

"Now, give me my posters back and I'll be off." She went to put them back in the frames. She handed them back to me.

"Please don't tell your dad any of this happened. Okay?" I nodded; she quickly got her purse and ran out.

Once she was out of sight, Jack and I both burst out laughing.

"Oh my god the look on her face when you said you'd call the cops." He was having a giggle fit.

It was one of the best things I've ever seen.

See, it's times like this that I'm always putting up for granted because of my anger problems.

Once we finally calmed down, we went outside.

"That was fun. Like really fun, so I have a proposition," He nodded. "So next Thursday is the wedding, which I plan on crashing. Care to be my partner in this heist?" I smirked.

"Hell yeah." He said excitedly.

"Alright. All we need to do is try and get along all week. You think we can do it Gilinsky?" I questioned.

"You bet your ass we can."