The man concentrated on playing the game, why did not speak, so quietly accompanied him, but unfortunately, it was not long before the sex--feeling hot pants policewoman was bitten to death by the zombie, and the man threw the gamepad and it.

"In a bad mood?" Why whisper.

"I was so busy that I was bored to death."

"Have you eaten?"

"Don't want to eat, your TV screen is too small, it's not fun to watch, the game should be updated."

"Oh... I'll make you something, you'll be hungry at night. "Don't

eat, turn on the lights." The man commanded.

Somehow the lights were turned on in the past.

The man put his hand over his eyes and adjusted to the light for a moment before shaking his head and lowering his hand. It was a good face that would make people breathe, the facial features had a unique three-dimensional appearance of caucasians, but because three-quarters of them were of Oriental blood, so in the lines carved by the knife, with a little femininity, his eyes were like a sea of ink, the bridge of his nose was like a dangerous peak, the corners of his mouth were naturally upturned, like smiling without smiling, such a face was simply the creator's big hand. The pure black turtleneck sweater lined his skin with exceptionally white and smooth, and the half-long curls were casually pulled behind his head, obviously a completely ascetic outfit, but because of his lazy and casual eyes, he revealed a bit of charm and beauty, and could not explain the unclear sex - sense and danger.

"Ju Han, are you thin?" Why the eyes fell on Song Juhan,Usually he was reluctant to move away, his career was in the sky, and the time he could see him in person was getting less and less, and not a minute or a second should be wasted. <

"Maybe." Song Juhan took the cup and drank the water, then leaned back on the sofa back, his head leaning back, his throat knot exposed from the turtleneck sweater, grunting and sliding up and down.

Feeling his heart pound again, he said, "If you're tired, take a shower and go to sleep." Song Juhan

turned his head to look at him, laughed, and teased, "You don't think that I came from afar to sleep here, right?" So why don't I sleep in my own home, why don't I sleep five stars.

Why Mu Mu looked at him, he knew what Song Juhan had come to do, it was nothing more than --- love, over the years, the connection between the two of them, in addition to doing --- love, there was nothing else. He just saved a little expectation, expecting Song Juhan to be just tired, just come to him to calm down his emotions.

Song Juhan "smacked" a sound: "Why are you still so stuffy, come, come." "For a change of knowledgeable, it is time to take the initiative to order it."

Why did he walk over, Song Juhan pulled his arm and pulled him to himself, why the one-meter-eight body plate pressed on Song Juhan's body, it was really quite heavy, Song Juhan snorted softly, and his hand was released - wantonly reached into his house clothes: "Let me touch - touch you are blessed." "There

shouldn't be."

Song Juhan touched his abdomen from his abdomen to his lower back, the muscles under his hands were still flexible and tight, and he said with satisfaction: "Sitting in the office all day, remember to exercise more, it will be ugly when you are blessed, you know." Song Juhan picked up his chin and kissed him: "How long have we not seen each other?" Still wondering about you.

"39 days." Why say. <

Song Juhan smiled: "I remember it so clearly, I am worthy of being an engineer." He rolled over and pressed himself on the couch: "How is your hair wet?" "It's