Chapter 17

WARNING: This chapter has light smut in it.

Liam let out a soft, pained moan as Niall sloppily bobbed his head around his cock. Niall was whining, bobbing his head quickly. His tail wagging behind him. He was practically pinning Liam to their couch. Liam was just grateful the windows were covered in the living room.

"Sl-slow down, puppy." Liam grunted out, reaching down and petting Nialls ears. Niall pulled off with a pop and tackled Liam, straddling his hips once more. "Fuck." Liam moaned, holding Niall around the waist as the hybrid sank down excitedly. He didn't need to do much except for keep Nialls excited form from falling off of him. Niall was keen on taking control and getting what he wanted.

Liam was used to this. He found out early on that every handful of months Niall would go into a frenzy, it seemed. His hormones would be completely out of control. Despite now lacking his internal baby making organs, Niall still fell into a heat cycle. And hard. He would spend a good eight to twelve hours demanding sex. And when Liam was resting, Niall would be filling himself with toys, making long low whines like he was in pain until Liam agreed to having another round.

This was the third time in the last hour Niall had attacked Liam for sex, and Liam was running on empty. It felt amazing, of course, but too much of even the best thing could take its toll.

"Fuck me. Fill me up. Hard." Niall whined and bounced down, rolling his hips and pumping his cock. "Harder!" He begged. panting and gripping Liams shoulders, his fingernails digging into his skin.

"Slow down baby." Liam begged as Niall bounced down on his hips. Nialls passion was starting to hurt. And if Liam was starting to feel it, there was no way that Niall wasn't getting sore as well. Niall shook his head and leaned forward, sucking on Liam's already hickey covered neck.

"N-no more biti-Niall!" Liam moaned as Niall bit his sensitive flesh. He had stopped trying to buck his hips up into Niall, the puppy frantic and more than willing to just let Liam lay there.

"Cum in me." Niall begged in Liam's ears, bouncing harder. Liam grunted a bit, finishing inside Niall, weakly after cumming twice before in the last hour, Liam barely had any more to give. He groaned, feeling dizzy as Niall kept going, cumming hard across his stomach before slowing his aggressive bouncing.

"Fuck yea! Fill me with your babies!" Niall cried out, finally getting soft and slumping against Liam's chest. Liam silently thanked god that Niall seemed to be satiated for now. Niall didnt move himself off of Liams cock, laying on top of his chest while still straddling him, Liams cock still deep inside him.

"Dont!" Niall objected when Liam moved to pull out. "Don't, It betters the chances if you stay in." He whined, hugging onto him with wide eyes. Liam hid a frown but nodded, leaning back on the couch. He rubbed Nialls back gently. Liam knew that Niall would never get pregnant. He also knew that Niall knew this. But he just didn't have the heart to pull Niall out of his make believe.

Some times Niall's delusions during his heat would get bad. A few months ago, Niall had made a nest and pretended he was pregnant with a pillow in his shirt. It was all harmless, or so Liam thought. That was until he came home and found Niall sitting in the road, getting honked at by a car and screaming at the car to run him over.

That was when he stopped leaving Niall home alone.

"Puppy, I'm so tired." He chuckled, kissing the top of Nialls head. "You wore me out real good this time." He said, taking his hand and weaving their fingers together. Liam had been with Niall long enough to know what was next. The crash. Sometimes it wasn't right away, but it was always next.