Chapter 36: A Titanic Clash

Start from the beginning

Sona: But it is nearly impossible to release the mother goddess, Hades, Posseidon and Zeus took extra precautions to not release her so much so only a member of the trio is needed to release her.

Issei: And what does the Khaos Brigade have Sona?

Sona: N-no, he wouldn't even Hades knows this is crazy, he sure may hate Devils and Fallen but releasing the Mother Goddess is as bad as releasing Trihexa

???: I am afraid you are right, Lady Sitri

An unfamiliar voice calls them out, a portal opens up revealing Azazel, Sirzechs and someone else along with them, he wore traditional Greek clothing and was a blonde man with a blond beard, everyone recognized this man as Lord Zeus, the current chief god of the Greek Pantheon.

Issei: Lord Zeus, sensei, big brother, what brings you three here?

Issei's voice had a bit of curiosity, but deep down he knew that why they were here, Lord Zeus like Lord Odin always cared for humanity, despite their perversion, but seeing them in such a serious situation, instead of being jolly, knew that things were way bad, if not worse for what's about to come.

Lord Zeus: Hello everyone, my name is Lord Zeus, but judging by your expressions it seems like everyone knows me, I just wished we could have met under different conditions.

Issei: It is no worries Lord Zeus, so what happened?

Lord Zeus: I am here to talk about Gaia.....

Everyone's guard suddenly perked up, they knew that Zeus who was a jolly person now had a morbid tone, in his voice, they knew something bad must have happened, they wondered what must have happened.

Lord Zeus: You see, the Khaos Brigade, the group that has been preventing us from uniting found a way of using my brother's magic to revive Gaia, they managed to copy it behind his back given that they have access to someone with learning of Greek magic....

Issei: Georg?

Lord Zeus nodded sadly, Issei dreaded, he knew that Georg was one of the few members in the hero faction that had made a deal with Mephistopheles in order to gain more knowledge based on magic, Issei knew that Georg is very blessed with magical talent, even more than Rosswiese, they were not surprised that he managed to copy the magic, considering that Euclid would have helped him perfect the spells. Issei remembered that he was not only able to create a clone of the boosted gear which required a soul of a heavenly dragon to do so, but was also able to access his own version of balance breaker and use the boosted gear much better than he ever did. 

Lord Zeus: Hades informed us about this before it was too late, he may hate Fallen angels and devils but he would never, never release Gaia or the other Titans that we Olympians have sealed all those years ago, he warned us that we only have two days before Gaia is released, I thought we would be able to stop them, but it is too late to do anything, the seal has already been broken and Gaia can sustain herself as long as there is plant life or anything that has life around. So there is nothing we can do at this point, we have to wait for her to come

Raynare: Lord Zeus, so what do we do now?

Lord Zeus: I and the other Olympians would be helping, even Hades is helping us, usually he never co operates with us, but since the situation is dire, we would need all the help we would get.

Issei then thought of something, he knew a place where there is limited life

Issei: How about we manage to teleport her to the Sahara Desert?

They all looked at Issei wondering what had happened on how they would teleport a being of such power to a desolate place

Tiamat: Issei, do you think this will work