This caused some of the heros to smile, as this was a happy story for her. People were afraid, but if we talked, reached out to the general public, we can finally understand each other. I really hope this would inspire Luke to be something, a symbol of change.

And that feeling was dashed out as I saw he looked bored out of his gord. He looks at me, then Ryukyu and the others, and shrugs at us like we expected him to say or do something.

"Sorry, no offense, but don't you think I've heard this type of speech before? Look, people fear what they don't understand, and look at how proud you look and all that confidence..what a load of bullshit."

Safe to say we were completely shocked .

"You honestly think I haven't tried all of that? I did, and believe me I've tried, I try to be friendly, I try to help people but they don't see me. They just see how much of a monster I look. Let me ask you something Ryukyu. Despite how your quirk makes you look, when you transform, you can change back right?"

She nods, making Luke chuckle.

"Well do you think I wanna look like this? No of course not. Do I want to scare people away? No, but I've got news for ya! I can't change back, I'm stuck like this! No matter how hard I want to change back, I can't be treated like a normal person because whenever people see me, they take one good look at me and treat me like crap. Like a freak or that I shouldn't even exist, why?"

He growls, squeezing his hands and almost breaks the cuff.

"BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE THIS!"

He rips the cuff off and slams his fists down on the steel table, tearing it in half and destroys the floor.

"Huff...huff...." He puffed

Looks at us, all hogging the wall, as we were shaking in fear.

"*sigh*," he sighed and sat back down,"I'm sorry, and well you get the point."

"Luke," Aziawa said

"Stow it," he said,"if you want further proof, try the cop who shot me cause of how I look. And the fact I'm still in this room while the guy who falsely accused me isn't behind bars for false accusations. Then the conversation I heard between the Detective here and his lawyer demanding for financial compensation."

"Well he won't see a penny of that," I said,"I'll make sure of it."

"Don't want to know, don't really care," he said, then looks at Tsukauchi,"can I go or is the higher ups gonna lock me up for good measures."

"No," Tsukauchi said, half heartily,"you can go. I deeply apologize for all that has happened to you."

Luke puffs and stands up, grabbing his bag of skittles and walked out. I wanted to know more about Luke more, so I grabbed Aziawa and Tsukauchi, followed him out, and he was immediately hit in the head with a brick. The mob yelled at him, screamed and threw anything they had to hurt him, but all he did was shrug it off and walked to the shipyards.

Tsukauchi was trying to control the mob and get them away. I followed Luke from a distance thanks to Aziawa and his scarf, it was comfy. We went to the low class area, were the houses were minor, good enough for decent life. But one of the houses was...defiled horrifically.

By Kami.

It was covered in spray paint, eggs and half other dozen things that I don't want to know. But the word that really stood out was monster, like real big, like it covered the entire front half of the house, and other disgusting imagines. Luke was standing in front of it, hands in his pockets and looked at it with sorrow and sadness.

He sighed and walked to the front steps and sat down, pulling out a can of Mountain Dew. He looks our direction and signals us over, how did he know? I got off Shotas shoulder and sat next to Luke, who looked down at the can.

"Like the paining, freshly done," he said

"I'll canvas the area," Shota said

"No use, they're long gone," I said,"how long?"

"When I got here, and trust me when I say this, this isn't bad as it looks."

"How," Shota asked,"how is this not worse?!"

He was angry at how Luke wasn't angry at this atrocity, not thinking he needed to report this or do something about it.

"One person tried to set my home ablaze with a Molotov a few days ago," he said, taking us by surprise,"so this doesn't upset me very much."

"WHAT," Shota yelled, activating his quirk

"This is unsettling," I whispered

"Its called life, everyone lives it and do whatever that feels right to them. Me, just l do whatever I want and say fuck the consequences, no one gives a shit to two fucks about me."

"No family," I asked

"A bitchy aunt who blames him for everything. Another who I love and is probably worried sick about me...shes the only one who cared for me."

"I can..."

"No, I don't want to drag her into my shitty life. Your school, UA, does it have regular classes?"

"General Studies," I said,"you wish to join?"

"As long as I get a normal quite life, then yeah," he said, then looks at his house,"ugh, I'm gonna a big sponge now."

The Crocodile Hero: Croc(Hiatus)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें