A/N : New KNY story idea

Hiiii! Sup everyone! How y'all doing?

So, I'm planning on making another book. Well, 2 actually, but I'm only gonna focus on one in this A/N.

The one I'm gonna focus on is a KNY x Hashira! Reader.

The other one is a Sanemi x Reader :)

Anyways, basically the KNY x Hashira! Reader. It's gonna have a bittersweet ending.

...

It'll be about Y/N who's from a rich family. They abuse and mistreat her. She basically has a horrible childhood.

Then, after much begging, her father allows her to leave for a few years and have her "freedom" before being forced into a political marriage.

She leaves and encounters demons and joins the demon slayers and eventually becomes a Hashira.

Then the story starts.

...

I've already got a lot of plans for this story. It'll be FULL of angst and fluff (mostly angst towards the end and fluff in the middle).

Should I make it? Idk.

...

I've decided I'm gonna talk about the Sanemi x Reader here Anyways. :)

Basically, it's just a nice romantic story of Sanemi and the reader who will either be his Tsugoku or a Hashira herself. The ending in this one is also VERY bittersweet. It's FULL of FLUFF and soft Sanemi.

...

So, should I make it or Nah?

If I do, got any ideas I can add?

That's all for now!

Peace! ✌️