Chapter 3 : My Savior

.

Y/N was laying in the snow, her brother huddled close to her chest. Tanjiro quickly... Why isn't he back yet? Did he abandon us...?

She could feel the tears roll down her face and onto the snow where they'd turn into beads of ice. It was freezing and her wound was only getting worse. She'd somehow done a good job keeping her eyes open til now. She knows she can't faint or she might actually die.

I don't wanna die here... like this... No...

She looked down at her brother as she held him closer, gently patting his hair with her cold swollen palm. "It's gonna be okay.. I won't leave you alone.... promise" she whispered in a hoarse voice.

Though, Y/N was starting to question her own words of comfort. Can she really survive this? The series has just started and she was already on death's door. Her palm and face were red and swollen from the freezing temperature. At this point she might die from the cold rather than her wound.

Someone... Anyone.. Please... Save me!

Just then, as her vision was getting dark and blurry, she saw a figure walking towards her.

"Ah... finally" she whispered in a weak voice as she hugged her brother.

As the figure crouched down beside her, still too blurry to be recognized, Y/N muttered out a small "Thank you..." before closing her eyes.

Giyuu's POV

After walking for a while, I finally saw the people that kid told me about. A girl a boy who didn't seem to be older than 14.

I quickly approached them, noticing the blood staining the white snow beneath them. As I crouched next to them to check their injuries, I barely heard the girl whisper a "Thank you..."

I'll save you.

I checked the girl's body and noticed the blood was seeping through her abdomen. I quickly lifted the girl's clothing to examine her wound. My eyes widened at the sight and I clenched my hands tightly.

This is no good...

A stab wound, what I assume was caused by a demon's claws, has penetrated her abdomen almost making it's way to the other side. How did she survive with such an injury??

For a second, I felt panic arise within me. This wound is too deep and she lost too much blood... we can't make it to the village on time.

While thinking of what to do, I quickly examined the boy's body. Thankfully his wound wasn't very deep and he hadn't lost too much blood.

As I was examining him, I noticed the girl's protective arms wrapped around him. Is he your brother? Trying to protect him even in this state... She reminded me of a bitter memory of my own sister.

I NEED to save them.

I quickly looked around for something to use to bandage up the wounds. No, her temperature is dropping by the second. I need a quick solution to stop the bleeding before she loses every bit of warmth in her body.

I looked around for any fabric I could use. Not my Haori... something else.. her scarf!

I quickly grabbed her scarf, carefully unwrapping it from her neck. I then cut a part of it in order to use some to bandage her up properly later.

I gently lifted up her shirt, exposing her abdomen. As I applied pressure to the wound, I could feel her flinch and shiver under my touch. It must hurt a lot...

After a few minutes, the bleeding had subsided greatly. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw some color and warmth return to her body.

I then quickly grabbed the boy's scarf and did the same for him, although his bleeding wasn't nearly as serious.

After I was done stopping the bleeding, I needed some shelter to bandage the girl properly and warm her up. Otherwise, she might really die.

I quickly got up and grabbed the girl, carrying her on my chest while throwing the boy over my shoulder.

I need to find a cave...

TIME SKIP
(brought to by Giyuu's friends)

Not long after searching, I had managed to find a decent cave and light up some fire.

I sat beside the girl as I got the scarf and some water, ready to take care of her wound. Everything had calmed down a bit and I was able to get a better look at her.

Now that I think about it, her clothes are pretty strange...

I also noticed how beautiful she was. S/T (Skin/Tone) soft skin, silky long H/C (Hair/Color) hair, and a small figure. I could feel my face warm up a bit as I realized the situation I was in.

No, I'm not doing anything inappropriate. I'm just tending to her wounds.

After I finished bandaging her wound, I let out a slight sigh of relief. She should be alright now, just needs some rest.

I noticed that she was shivering even though the fire was lit up. After a moment of hesitation, I took off my Haori and covered her and the boy beside her.

Rest well.

.

Word Count : 863

A/N START

Finally met Giyuu, lessgo!!!!

I'm such a simp for Giyuu tho- 👀

Anyways, isn't he so sweet and caring?

I'd also like to clear up something. Y/N is 16, NOT 14. Giyuu just made a mistake thinking she looked like she couldn't be older than 14. :)

That's all!

Peace! ✌️

A/N END